2016年6月7日火曜日

Disneyland Part 2



Hi There!

Today [tonight 00:16 lol] I'll post about my second day in Disney land^^
You can see the post about my first day


So on the second day we went to Walt Disney Studios~ Which is like a different park, you need a separate ticket for it, So I've never been there it was my first time^^ I was really happy to see stuff that I haven't seen before:D

This was my second day outfit~

Shirt...Ank Rouge
Skirt...Liz Lisa
Shoes...ALTA
Socks...DollKiss

And also Ank Rouge bagXD



Yay!


Fantasia!<3

With mama^^

It was really cool inside like an old school American night scene XD I love it~
It was mostly stores and restaurants\food placesXD


Outside in the park itself I've seen Rapunzel:D
So cute~

Toon Town!

And Rex!:D

Disney studios stuff like Toy Story, Lilo & Stitch, Finding Nemo and movies that are less.. Classics~
I really liked Disney Studios the park itself is very cool and also there are a lot of cool stuff to do:D



We of course looked at some storesXD

Cutest TsumTsum ever


Amekaji Mickey!:D


Me on a Tshirt



Then we went back to Fantasyland


T_T
3333333>

And seen another spring parade:D



With Michaela on main street^^

And I ate Mickey marshmallow :DD


Also went to Adventureland to feel a little bit like home lol lol no


And again to Alice:D

And to the Small World:D


Because it was supposed to be spring [it was raining as hell] they still left the Easter eggs there and it was so cuteT_T




Why did they do an Easter egg of me?

And also, We went to my beloved StarbucksT_T
3>

I really wish we had Starbucks in Israel. It's not that we don't have better coffee it's just all the other stuff that I love even moreXD

My brother making fun of how I take pictures with coffeeXDDDD


So that's it for the second day^^
Stay tuned for more Disneyposts:D

And now I'll go to sleep cause it's really late here!XD



Love,

GeorgiePiyo

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿