2022年11月13日日曜日

(。・ω・)ノ

I wanna go to Babylonnnnn

but had fun today meeting Neomie after work♡

from last time I went~

I didn't snap my scores so you'll have to trust me when I say I did A on everything on level 6 including wedding crushes
(。-ω-)

After~

I got my new Aliexpress Kitty that I thought will be bigger but oh wel

u can tell she's different w
but I love her still 

also I FINALLY bought new hand creams
my last one was also from Laline and it was vanilla

this time I bought frozen pear and vanilla pink pepper(´ω`)

And one last thing
I found super cute love decome!
it's MickeyMinnie babies and it's a twin oneee


Who wants to twin with meeee
and be lovers w

I found more cute decome and I don't know which one I want as new phone wallpaper 

anyway,
gonna take shower and go to sleep so talk to u tomorrow 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿