2024年1月30日火曜日

久々メイクTALK✨️💄

 おはよー(´つω・。)


haven't posted daily makeup for a while!

今日の~



So here's what's new in my daily makeup!

first of all, when Noichi was in Japan I asked her to buy those eyeshadows for me~


Canmake is probably my favorite makeup brand of all times, so I am now inlove with this mini palette 

I use all colors except the more redish one on my daily makeup (sometimes I use it if I feel like doing something extra)


I'm INLOVE 
with the texture of Canmake eyeshadows
the creaminess, the pigment, the kirakira
(´Д`✨️)

What else is new?

SheGlam glitter pencil and concealer, and Careline lash maximizer


so about the lash maximizer-
I am a daily used of this product, but until now I used the dior one that is white,
the weird this about this one is that it's nude color..
I can't say that it's not working, but I like it less then the dior one (as expected;;) this one takes more mascara to cover and it's more dry, Cause it doesn't have lash serum in it


it's not bad for the price though 
but I'll have to get the dior one next time, it was way better in feel and I think in result too

now for the SheGlam products!

I saw many recommendations for Shein makeup so I had to try!
I'll review the concealer some other time (cause I didn't take before and after pics)
but this pencil sure is cute!


I use it for the namida bukuro and it's very soft and kirakira!
I hate when  pencils are too dry especially when they are with glitter
it always crumbles and looks ugly but this one stays the whole day and it's super cute!
I wanna get more colors!

I also bought Catrice micro pencils for namida bukuro & such


I bought light brown for the namida bukuro line and the dark brown  I wanted for under eye lash line but the problem with those is that they are eyebrow pencils therefore they are kinda dry
so it's good for namida bukuro but not for undereye..


I like the light brown though!
it improved my namida bukuro a lot!


I used to do it with eyeshadow and it wasn't as defined 

anyway 
I feel like this is already too long!

I'll show you more new makeup next time!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿