2015年8月1日土曜日

Essence Cover Stick review, Lunch date with mom & Outfits!



- 1/8/15 - 
Bright Sunny Day in Jerusalem


HeyHey!
Today I'm gonna make a review on a new concealer that I bought- The Essence cover stick~
Also about a lunch date with my mom, lots of outfits I forgot to post [XD] and some new gets:>
Lately I don't know why but I wake up really early every morning, without any alarm or anything. It's kind of annoying cause I'm really tired during the day and yet I can't go back to sleep or even have a nap, cause every time I feel tired I'm not at home:| what's up with that??
Next week I have to finish something for school, and then only one test and everything is finished completely. I'm still shocks that I didn't have any problems with my grades and that I haven't failed any course:| my god.
Anyway! I'll start with the review! hope you find it useful!


Essence Cover Stick  - 03 Matt Honey

So I was desperately looking for a good concealer for the dark circle under my eyes~ I hate those!
I tried lot of concealers and caffeine rolls and stuff and nothing worked, and then I thought about trying a color corrector, which I needed to find in yellow, so since I couldn't find a yellow color corrector in Super Pharm [Israeli large drugstore] I thought of trying to buy something online and then I saw the Essence booth and found those cover sticks, I took the most yellowish one- Matt Honey [03] and it was so not expensive that I thought I'd give it a shot!

Well surprise surprise, the best concealer I ever had! I used it under my eyes only, and it worked great! It looks like a lipstick and feels like one too- very thick and sticky [that's why it hides the dark shadows so well!], But you need to be careful cause it sometimes stay in the tiny skin folds under your eyes if you don't "smear" it evenly~

I just used as much as I needed until I really couldn't see the dark circles~

Then I covered with makeup and that's it! finally no dark circles!
I really recommend it for people who needs to cover dark shadows and also again it was really cheep! 
NIS 12 = 3.5 $ only!!


Ok so few weeks ago, after I had the busiest time with my presentation and stuff, I finally went to my parents house after a long time I didn't have time to visit~
It was shortly after my birthday and since every birthday I usually have a fun day with my mom, and this year I couldn't, we went for lunch and had some quality time together:D

My outfit [not the best pic I know;;]

Denim Shirt...ת' מרכזית
Skirt...Tally Weijl
Shoes...ת' מרכזית


We sat in Landwecafe and shared a salad and drank coffee cause we wanted to still be hungry later, cause we went to a restaurant XD




Was really fun! I love going to places with my mom and also to just drink coffee at home lol
I hope we will have lots of dates this summer!!^^


And now for some school outfits that I forgot to post!

Blouse...שוק ראש העין [second hand from Mayu]
Dress...ת' מרכזית
Shoes...Spring
Necklace...TOPTEN

POINT!

-


Top...FOREVER21
Denim Vest...GRIP
Skirt...Abercrombie
Shoes...Shinjuku ALTA
Socks...tutu anna
Choker,,,Handmade

POINT!


-

 

Dress...Hong Kong
Vest [?]...Castro
Shoes...NO FAIL
Socks...tutu anna
Necklace...FOREVER21

POINT!



Also I forgot to say that I finally got my package that I sent to myself when I was in Tokyo!
I sent the largest one cause I didn't have enough space in my suitcase lol. [and yet I had over weight and had to pay for it extra><]. I sent some clothes and some sweets and 2 large plushiesXD One was my new Korilakkuma [can someone explain to me why didn't I buy the Kiiroitori one also??? I hate myself!!T_T] and one was the Gudetama Nettan won for me when we were in Ikebukuro^^



So happy to have them finallyT_T
Also I have decorated my laptop with the sticker Moepi got meXDD

  
Oh and also! I I forgot to post that~
We have a video from the fashion show on our facebook page^^


So now I think I'll watch friends and try to sleep again. I'm working tonight and it's gonna be horrible if I don't.
Happy August everyone!<3

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

4 件のコメント:

  1. אפשר לשאול למה בהרבה תמונות את מכסה את האיזור של האף? לא בקטע רע או משהו כזה, סתם מתוך התעניינות XD את לא חייבת לענות כמובן...
    הקונסילר נראה מטורף.. בחיים לא ראיתי משהו שעשה תוצאה כזו

    返信削除
    返信
    1. היי:) לרוב כשאני מכסה את האיזור של האף והפה זה כדי לתת דגש לאיפור העיניים^^
      וכן גם אני הופתעתי מהקונסילר, זה בעיקר אבל חשוב לבדוק איזה צבע "מתקן" נכון את הכתמים על העור שלך ספציפית, לכל צבע עוד יש קונסילר אחר שיתקן טוב את הכהויות. אצלי זה באמת קונסילרים צהובים~~

      削除
    2. אישית התייאשתי מאיפור, אני לא מסוגלת לנסות הרבה דברים בשביל למצוא משהו שיתאים לי..המקסימום איפור שלי זה מסקרה ואודם וסומק אם אני מרגישה חיוורת מידי. מייקאפ אני לא ממש צריכה ובקיץ זה גם עושה לי פצעים (או כל דבר שאני מורחת על הפנים..) אבל אני מאוד אוהבת איפור בפאן של ליצור מראה מעניין או לעשות "תיקונים" קטנים בפנים.
      עקבתי אחר הבלוג שלך עוד מישראבלוג.. רק שאין לי יוזר לא פה וגם לא היה לי שם XD
      אז זו ההזדמנות שלי להגיד שאת נורא מקסימה ואני ממש אוהבת את איך שאת מתלבשת. מה שכן תמיד אהבתי את השיער שלך בגוון הטבעי וגם התלתלים שלך מקסימים! בתור מישהי שצבעה את השיער שנים אני לא ממליצה לאף אחד לעשות את זה חח

      削除
  2. הכל מקסים!וואי הקונסילר הזה ממש עושה את ההבדל0_0 אני משתמשת באחד של its face והוא גם סטיק ומצויין^^
    נראה שנהנת עם אמא3:
    והאאוטפיטס מקסימים♡♡♡

    返信削除