2020年10月20日火曜日

Styling short hair~ (inspiration post)


GM!

I woke up earlier cause my mouth was hurting from my wisdom teeth surgery T_T
I took 2 pain killers and I'm waiting for them to work while making this post!

So today I wanted to show you a new hairstyle I tried for one of the Charisma Sisters episodes of last week!


It's of course not perfect, But I was quite pleased with it^^ I tried something like Kanako's hairstyles~

I always loved her short hair and even though it's a little bit shorter then mine and more layered I managed to do something a little bit similar^^ Kinda inspired by host hair as well:D



My outfit was also kinda inspired by those worldsXD


Top...Bezalel market
Sukapan...Shinjuku ALTA
Accessories...BLESS, off brand, LOVECHU

Also some random pics from after the live, Hatuli and I ate late dinnerXD



So let's talk a little bit more about hair!
Lately I've been struggling styling my hair. I think I talked about it in several platforms already but since now I'm doing more styles then only oldschool and 99' (at least I'm tryingXD) I feel like my hair skills are really bad and just wearing my natural hair\slightly styles hair is not enough, While in oldschool that's pretty much what you do. 
Having short hair is not new to me by now, But styling short hair sure is!
 

So, I thought I'll do some inspo post for short hair. I was looking through my laptop and found so many!
This is only part oneXD

So I wanna start then who else but Tsu chan!
What I love about short hair Tsu is that her bangs is pretty thin and long.
I was looking through the pics and I saw that most short hair gals have thick bangs which I... am not going to doXD
Not now at least
It was pretty much a nightmare when I had bangs and for now I rather keep it without it, But I do like this type of bangs~

Of course she had all sort of styles but she looks perfect in all of them


Also, Shorts hair Suzu had long\no bangs which is perfect!




And here are more styles of short her by many many galsXD
I feel like every gal had her short hair period in life lol




























Another gal that had famous short hair was Minyatocchi and she also had long bangs!


















And also Misamisa AKA Misaki Aono!





















She has so many styles for short hair! Very inspiring!
I really like the wavy style and I was trying to do it last week and for some reason it looked uglyXD I have to try again.


I'm gonna have a part 2 for this post cause I really wanna have all those photos somewhere where I can see them all together and try different things every day!
If you have any short hair inspo pic that you think I will like please send it to me!^^ And even more important, If you have any hair styling tips like how to tease and how to keep the volume share with me plssssss

Well, I need to go grocery shopping now so I'll end here^^
Hope this gave inspiration to other gals as well!

Have a lovely day<3

GeorgiePiyo

5 件のコメント:

  1. Wahhhhhh you look so cute!!!!
    And so many amazing inspo photos! I get so happy when I see old gal pics. It's like reading a fairy tale. Life seemed so fun back then! I can't wait to see more! I still can't decide if I wanna keep my hair shorter lmao

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I love old gal pics too! I feel like I owe those gals a lot cause they inspire me in so many ways other then fashion! That's why I loved their blogsT_T

      tbh I adoreeee you short hair! It's up to you and how you feel about it, But if you ask me- keep it short!!<3

      削除
    2. I agree!

      Ahhhhh thank youuuu <3

      削除
  2. Your hair right now is goals to me!! <3 It really gives me hosto vibes *_*

    I have super short hair atm and I'm not really feeling it, I want a few more centimeters for it to look fine again T_T

    I could try some inspo for Kanako again, she's so perfect, idk how to pull off her stuff lmaooo and I hate my bangs too, it's so difficult to do it with curly or wavy hair!! Imo "long"/"no bangs" are the best for gal cuz they are really versatile, otherwise I feel like shorter bangs only works for more cutesy substyles like himekaji, idk why.

    Misamisa had the perfect hair colors to go with short hair omg.

    The only advice on short hair I can give is that it looks way cuter when I wash it with Schwarzkopf Bonacure Repair Rescue shampoo and hair mask from the same line. It works wonders on my frizz and texture!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I feel exactly the oopositeeee like with no bangs it's harder for me to style itXDDD But I just can't handle bangs anymoreT_T
      I really wanna try more kanako hairstyles but I feel like I have to cut my hair again there are a few angles in my current haircut I really HATE and this is why I should go back to cutting my hair at Emi's who clearly understands what is a gal haircutXD
      And I think your hair looks super cute and I love your bangs, But I understand what you mean about it being mostly good for cute looks cause it has a very dolly vibe~~

      Thank you for your advice! I'm gonna try it! I need a new hair mask anyway~~

      削除