2020年10月31日土曜日

Fall Welcome Dinner🍂



Today is 

Even though we don't really celebrate Halloween in Israel, Every year Akipoyo is going to a costume party or something, And this year unfortunately this is impossible
BUT
Emi suggested yesterday that we have a Halloween zoom meet of GoGo Gyaru and it's gonna happen tonight:D I'm so happy! I need to figure out what to wear I have 2 options:P


Well, I haven't blogged for a few days so I have many posts I wanna do now lol but first of all I want to tell you about the Fall welcome dinner Hatuli and I had this week:3

We created a menu a week before and got all the stuff we needed~
Sesame Ramen
Kabocha Korokke with mayo-wasabi dip
Gomaae Shimeji, snow pea & Tofu salad 
Tsukemono
And for desert- Kabocha purin!


Because it was a seasonal dinned, We used a lot of sesame and kabocha, I wanted some kuri (chestnut) too but Hatuli is not a big fan.

It took a while to make~ A lot of preparations..


I'm proud of myself cause I made the korokke from scratch minus the deep frying that was scary lol





And here it is!






Everything came out great! I'm so happy^^
Hatuli's ramen was a bomb, It's probably the thing that took the longest to make cause he started making it a day before!

Since it's been a year, We started watching Rilakkuma & Kaoru again<3

Welcome Fall!


If you want any of the recipes just tell me! Most of those are vegetarian too^^
We still have the big Japanese pumpkin left and I wonder what should we make with it~ I want to try more fall recipes before winterXD Fall is so short in Israel like you blink and it's gone lol (btw I say it's fall but it's 26 degrees outside)


Well, Gonna go get dressed cause I'm going to visit my grandparents soon, And when I come back I need to start getting ready for the GoGo 
Are you gonna be there


GeorgiePiyo

6 件のコメント:

  1. Oh!! You are back and with fall deliciousness!! Everything looks super yummy ♡♥♡
    I misunderstood, I thought u had the halloween call last night lol TAT I'm stupid.
    Even if I'm not gonna be there with y'all I can't wait to see all your pretty co*des ----!!!
    Ps when are we doing the cocolulu twins lol?!?!?! Xxxx

    返信削除
    返信
    1. JUST TELL ME WHEN AND I'M DOING ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

      削除
  2. Everything looks so amazing!!!! Yes, we need the recipes please <3

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yayyyy:D
      I'm gonna posts recipes in my next posts then! Is there anything specific u would like to see first?:3

      削除
    2. Gomaae Shimeji, snow pea & Tofu salad!!!!!

      削除
    3. Noted~! I'll do those on my next post!^^

      削除