2020年10月22日木曜日

Yun Chan makeup tutorial💄




I'm back from the post office, went to send another package^^
 I'm so happy to "get rid" of clothes, As a horrible hoarder I can say it has a very positive affect on me. And also those beautiful gal clothes can find a new homeT_T
I also went to the pharmacy to get antibiotics cause my mouth still hurts and I talked to a doctor and he said I should take antibiotics cause there might be some kind of infection after the surgery  I hate this
Anyway, I don't have too much time cause I need to get ready, I also meet some people today in TLV to sell some more clothes, And also I meet Emi!

Here is today's simple Georgiekaji for running errands
Top...Central station TLV
Skirt...Central station TLV
Slippers...AttaGirl
Accessories...off brand, handmade, LoveBo

Point! This adorable 10 shekels Hello Kitty skirtXD
Sorry for my messy roomT_T

Also as I promised, This is the egg makeup tutorial I used for my Yun chan inspired makeup from last week!

(click to enlarge)

This was my result~

More pics and a short explanation on the lashes HERE 

Well. Now I really need to go cause I still have no idea what to wearrrrrrrX_X
The biggest struggle every timeXD

Well, Have a lovely day everyone!

GeorgiePiyo


2 件のコメント:

  1. Oh noooo!!!! I hope you feel better soon ;_;
    Ooooooo glad to hear you're making lots of sales!
    Thank you for posting the tutorial!!!! I hope I can try this soon!
    As usual love your looks <3

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you so so muchT_T<3
      I'd love to see you do this makeup!:D I really wanna try and look for ,ore tutorials to follow cause tbh I never really used magazine tutorials before:OO

      削除