2020年10月6日火曜日

9月10日 Akipyo Karaoke!🎤💞

Woke up like this today

 

Total tatty head
It's probably because last night I dyed my hair


It's the first dye since I cut it which was already weeks agoT_T
This is a photo from right after coming back from the hair salon

It was a little sudden that I cut my hair I just really couldn't handle it anymore for some reason and decided it was time to refresh my haircut~
The day after the hair salon I went to karaoke with my galsa!


We went to a different karaoke then usual called Beatbox that is also in Tel Aviv very lose to the center~ We went for I think it was 2 hours? from 18:00 to 20:00 and it came out cheap! I really wanna go again when the lockdown is over

My hair & make for that meet

I met with Noy, Emi & Innu at Dizi and we fixed our makeup and went out

When we got there we see this beautiful sight so I had to take a photo with it

Then we went in and Mayu came a little later and joined us
AKP!

Mayu singing her Hawaiian song


And Emi & I are cheering from the first row


Purikura

Handsome Squidward

We sand lots of songs together and some solos~ We of course opened with Boney M cause it's such a great karaoke party startedXD It was Rasputin lol
Noy and I sang our type of music lololol poor gals had to hear us sing we both are the once who actually can't really sing like pros it was hilarious
Emi, Innu & Mayu all has singing history, While Noy and me are like "Let's sing fucking Bob Dylan" even though we have no clueXD

An actual footage of me hoarding the mic and singing off key while my singer friends are watching my bad performance
(Mayu it's you in the back)

I hadfun with my gals as usual<333

Now for that meet's outfit!
I was inspired by the Cawaii! magazine I got from 2000 to wear pinkハート柄cecil type of clothes XD



Top...Cecil McBEE
Pants...Zara
Sandals...DollsKill
Accessories...LoveBoat, Off brand, ParisKids

I really miss dressing up but at least today I'm doing an InstaLive with Emi at 13:00  so I'll have a chance to look niceXD
 Finally I have time for this~ All lock down I looked like ew cause I was cleaning and organizing my new apartment BUT NOW I have some free time to create content:DD

So make sure you come watch our live today and see you on my next post!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

2 件のコメント:

  1. היה צ'ו כיף!! אני ממש רוצה שנלך שוב אחרי הסגר~~~

    返信削除
    返信
    1. בכלל אני גםT_T והאמת שזה נוראי להגיד אבל עד שנצא מסגר כבר אולי יהיה גשם אז זה פיתרון טוב לימים של גשם

      削除