2020年10月1日木曜日

今日🌻


Hi Hi~~

How are you today?^^

Kve and me are home alone while Hatul is at work~

Today I went to Tel Aviv to buy some stuff for the apartment~~ I missed Tel Aviv, But it doesn't feel the sameT_T Well of course it doesn't' The lock down sucks:( And I miss meeting in DiziT_______T

Well before I'll tell you about today, Last night Hatuli came home with a shopping cart FULL of goods*0* he bought so much many yummy things!

We made some pickles last night and today I tasked them and they were really good^^ The namasu style ones are my faves!

The kitchen in our new apartment is big and comfy and it really makes you wanna cook:O If you know me, I hate cooking, So this is very rare that I say stuff like thatXD

Anyway! Today's Georgiekaji was surf kei~
Top...NoFear
Shorts...Pipeline
(Both from Bezalel market)
Sandals...Scoop
Backpack...TOPTEN

I REALLY need to dye my hair:O

Accessories~ Akipoyo friendship necklace and Jassie necklace^^

This is what I got today!

Super cute orange baskets that looks very retro style
And I finally got the wallpaper I wanted~ Well it's not 100% what I was looking for but it's cute and I like it:> The green paint is also for the bookshelves


This is my reference^^


..I already started painting and hopefully it will comes out good

Also some more home progress~
This photo of the bathtub was taken before cleaning...

Looks horrible right??
Well.. This is the after cleaning~

I'm really proud of myself~~~~!
It took some time and some chemicals but now it's not a nightmare like it was before lol

On another topic, 
I finally feel my energy coming back for real~ I'm really happy.
It was a rough few months, I think since the first quarantine. The dramas and changes in the gal community, My personal issues and my work really got me down and I didn't feel like myself for a long time. Some things maybe changed and it's a little sad, But I'm ready to go full power to being active and passionate, And I'll continue to do my best and work hard to be the best gal I can be^^


With that I'll finish this post and I hope you all have a lovely weekend and stay safe and healthy!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

2 件のコメント:

  1. יש!! אחיות הכריזמה חוזרות???
    התגעגעתי ∩(´∀`∩)
    ברגע שיגמר הסגר נחזור לעסקים!!

    返信削除
  2. That's great to hear that you are doing better! ( /^ω^)/♪♪

    返信削除