2020年10月23日金曜日

Mixing lashes!


Hi~~!

Been pretty busy today, Hatuli's parents came to visit^^ It was really fun, And Hatuli made hummus and a yummy dessert as well:D
Now I'm home alone and I have some time to blog!

Wanted to share a another look I did for a live episode of Charisma Sisters last week^^
I really liked the result of the Yun chan makeup tutorial where I combined 2 pairs of Diamond Lash to create a heavier look~ I used to do that a few years ago but I stopped so I really can't remember what were my favorite combos, But I thought I'd try another one from Diamond Lash pairs
I used Sexy Eye + Beauty eye~ Both kinda thin (the old beauty eye was perfect but they hanged it:<)


I didn't cut them or anything just put them on top of each other and tbh I think it came out a liiiiittle too long so I might cut one bit from the inner corners

This was the result of my

That day the hair crisis was REAL
I washed my hair in the sink 20 minutes before the live with full makeupXD I ended up just making an odango and fake bangs cause I was really clueless lol

I think it came out ok~

My outfit was pretty simple too but I actually liked it
Top...Central station TLV
Skirt...got from Emi
Necklace...Aliexpress
Bracelet...Bruria
Earrings...$ store

I'm also in a real style crsis, Can you tell?XD
We'll see where it goes...

After the live Hatuli and I wanted to do a photoshoot but ended up just testing Hatuli's new flash and hanging in the streets at 3:00 am lolol

ew


🦀


It was kind of cold..ish
But every day since was burning hot lol idk I can't understand this weather.. Israel at this time of year is weird

Well, that's it for this post!
See you next time and have a great weekend!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo
 

6 件のコメント:

  1. First comment----- AGAIN (how OBSESSED?)
    I super love you in amekaji, forever my fave T v T and odango is our saving hairdo, no matter what!
    I love how often u post ´ v `it really makes my day to see read your blog!! ILY!!
    PS THE COCOLULU TRACKSUITTTT I CAN'TTTTTTT

    返信削除
    返信
    1. <3333333!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I should do more amekaji! you really inspire me to do that (sorry that I keep saying it over and over but it's true)
      And yes!!! odango is pretty hard to do with short hair but luckily my hair is thick enough for itX_X I didn't try it cause I thought it will look too small (the dango) but it came out ok~~

      削除
  2. I love it!
    Let's face it. You look amazing no matter what style you try!
    I love combining lashes too. But I feel bad about using more than one Diamond lash in a single pair cause they cost so much XD

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Omg thank you smT_T Though I must say there are a few styles I really can't pull offXD (agejo\ane agejo\any sexy style)
      And yeah I know! I actually bought some pretty cheap in Japan last year cause ppl don't really buy the gal version now days they only buy the very natural diamond lash, And I'm really regretting I didn't get more cause they are kinda pricy online:[

      削除
  3. The makeup came out gorgeous!! ♥ I've tried stacking once but I want to try again after seeing this~~
    - Amiman♥

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Amimannnnnn that you so much!<333
      yeah I really recommend! Maybe not for every look but if you're going for a heavy tare me def!

      削除