2020年10月21日水曜日

PiyoChu💕


Yo~

so.. a mad man entered my room.....

JK, wanted to tell you about the day Emi came to visit me last weekXD

So that day we did our makeup, It was the day I tried the Yun chan makeup tutorial (that I promise to post tomorrow morning!) and since Emi also did her make we were all fancy and at home so she was like umm what if I come right now
Of course I said pls do
And so less then an hour later she was at my apartment :P

I had to redo my hair 

So.. here's the struggleXD
my hair is super thick, And most extensions I've tried were too thin for it:P That's why it looked like this from behindXD

If only I had a half wig.... Or knew how to do a sujimoriXD
All I have is a fake bangs

Which is also Kve's wig

And apparently Hatuli's wig as well

My fancy outfit for that home hangoutXD Inspired byYumachi~

Top...indio? I think?
Shorts...Bershka
Accessories...off brand
And Pricilla hair exte:P

Some pics we took in my room~


but also




no filter

Japanese gals on Instagram be like "no filter"

what are you looking at



We took pics and then we did some tiktoks you can see on Emi's tiktok page~~~

After that we sat in the kitchen and chat a little bit (a lot) XD

Kve during Emi's visit:

It was fun! Even though we're dying to go out and have fun outside it's still fun to see each other and it didn't stop us from looking fancyXD

Tomorrow Emi is also coming to my apartment and we're gonna do some shootings~~

Gonna go and take a bath now and maybe I'll go to sleep early so I can wake early and run some errands!

Bye Bye!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

2 件のコメント:

  1. You two are so perfect, I'm screaming!!! Love your looks!!! Hope you find proper exte soon!
    And LOL at Hatuli and Kve. Kve looks sooooo cute with the little hat! <3
    And when is Emi coming back to blogging??? D:

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank yoooooooouT_T<3
      I ordered some exte and can't wait for them to arrive*0*

      I don't know about Emi's blog cause she has so many active social media I understand it can be hard to keep them allT_T For me I love blogs more then everything so I really wish she was more active in it too:<

      削除