2020年10月15日木曜日

タレ目✨

Yo!

Gonna take a break from this mendokusai day and blog a little bit^^ I wanted to do that yesterday but I was busy, And today I was also.. busy

Anyway, Wanted to share a new makeup that I tried

I found the tutorial on an issue of 2013 egg, That is basically Yun chan doing giving Yukipoyo Yun makeup imechen!

I always adored Yun's make and lately Emi and I got to talk about her a lot and I looked at a lot of photos of her and felt really inspired to try it out

So I used those 2 lashes by Diamond Lash:

Angel eye & Cute eye

Like they showed in the tutorial, I cut 3 bits from the outer corner of the angel eye lashes and put them on top of the cute eye lashes

You basically extend the outer lashes in 1 "lash" so you get fuller and longer lashes that are perfect for a droopy eye makeup


I also used browns and golds in eyeshadows which didn't happen for a long time! I kinda miss this kind of heavy make~
Candy Doll Apricot Beige lipstick + nude lip gloss and some glitters on the inner corners of you eyes and you're done!

This is the egg issue I took the tutorial from!

Thank you egg<33

I wore my gray lenses but I feel like they are not big enough, I really need to order new lenses soon anyway so gonna get some bigger ones~

Oh and one more thing I didn't do in ages was light eyebrows! I always draw them darker these days and this time I used yellow eyebrow pencil and eyebrow mascara!

Reminds me of my art school days when people used to ask me why are my eyebrows yellowXD

I also did a Yunchan inspired outfit but I'm gonna share it in a different post^^
I took some pics and then I was hungry and Hatuli made me a big salad<3


The only thing I'm missing lately in my gal looks are my nailsT_T I literally have only one left!XDDDD

I can't pull it off cause it hurts lol so basically I'm just waiting for it to fall off naturally lolol
I can't wait to get a new nails setT_T I already have 34938059530 ideas for it!

Well, My record needs to be flipped so I'm gonna end this post here XD

Good night everyone!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo


4 件のコメント:

  1. בהחלט היה יום × היום
    אבל הוא יותר טוב עכשיו כשיש לי בלוג שלך לקרוא!!
    האיפור יצא ממש מושלם ואני מתרגש כבר לעוד דברים יצוריים שנעשה יחדיו ב2011

    返信削除
    返信
    1. יש!
      בכלל אני מחכה גםםםם
      <3333

      削除
  2. I love it! You look so pretty with this style too <3
    Do you think you could post the tutorial? I would love to see it!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Oh yeah I'll post the tutorial on my next post for sure!:DDD
      and thank you^^<3333

      削除