2020年10月24日土曜日

Short hair inspo p.3 (+some gets!)

Hi!<3

Today I wanted to show you a few things I got lately Not much cause I really try not to spend too much while I'm not working:0

So many people are now selling their clothes second hand and I got super cute items for really good prices!

Cocolulu top from Inna and a pink leopard tank top from a cute girl that also bought something from me^^


Orange shorts and a midi skirt from Emi (I was with her when she bought the skirt and I wanted it from the first momentXD) and also I got a cute little flower hair accessory from a $ store!


Now I thought I'd make the LAST part of the short hair inspo!At least I hope it's the last part I don't know how many more folders I'll find on my laptopXDD
So here it is!
First of all, Some Ikemegu inspo cause... always.

I loved her sm with short hair! And she actually has different curls every time!
I love this.






Gugu


Kanako


Chimpan








Satomin

Suzu

Emihamu

Not sure who this is next to Shizuka but I love her hair

Tamochin



Tsu chan



Yun chan

Another Yun chan (but this time YunkoroXD)



Suzuki Nana


Of courseeeee I have 34098303983 more inspo pics on my Pinterest but O'll end this series for now cause it's already too much and I only just startedXDD

Gonna do some house chores now so gotta go!
See you next time^^

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

6 件のコメント:

  1. I love that skirt! I used to have really short hair (from a pixie cut to shoulder-length) but now it's down to the middle of my back. From time to time, I still want short hair. But long in Winter is good! :P At least I have some cute inspo if I do go with shorter hair, again!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I kinda want long hair now too! I do, but I also don't, I bet you know the feelingXD
      That's why I bought some hair extensions so I can do both!:D

      削除
  2. Ahhh I love Ikemegu! Thank you for sharing this inspo <3 my hair is around that length at the moment and I def needed this!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. She's such a fave of mine uuuuuuuugh I love herT_T
      I really want to try all those curling technics but I SUCK at hair styling welp

      削除
  3. Cute items!!! I can't wait to see what you put together <3
    And ommgggggg all of this inspo!!!! <3 <3 <3 It's really making me want to set my hair and keep it short XD

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I told u that so many times so sorry in advance but I LOVE YOUR SHORT HAIR SM
      It's so voluminous and pretty and looks PERFECT on u!!!

      削除