2020年10月5日月曜日

おはぴょ🍎



GM~!

I'm home^^ I've spent the weekend at my parents after a long time I didn't see them.
Now I'm home and I have so many things to do!
I need to go to the post office again to send more clothes, I need to finish painting the bookshelves and the mirror and the scariest part- I need to put the wallpaper on the back of the bookshelves. I hope it turns out good:X

I love waking up here, Finally one of my dreams came true and I have some plants on the apartment^^

Hatuli's friend brought them to us~ I wanted to take some from my parents as well cause they have a huge garden but I forgotT_T
Anyway, In our old apartment we didn't have light at all and we couldn't grow anything but mold:(
Now we have lots of lovely plants!<3
Also legs got his place in between them

Everyone thinks he's creepy but I think he's cuteXD
Well, It's our house, You gotta have something bizarre going on I guess..

Also I really love eating in the kitchen, That has a cute table in it^^ I got this big strawberry tablecloth when Emi & Innu came to help me and we went to some stores to look for house keeping stuff

Such an Iraqi breakfast XDDDD ww


I don't have too many outfits to share these days but here is one from Friday
Top...King George St.
Skirt...ALBA ROSA
Shoes...Zara
Bag...Fake LV
Accessories...LOVE💗CHU

Points!

Also my hair that dayXD

One more thing I have to do today- Dye my hair ASAP ><

It was really fun at my parents~^^ I spent some time with my nephews



And ate lots of yummy stuff ofcXD

Khachapuri

Also I watched some crime docos with my mom and finished watching Totoro for the 100000000000 time together lolol


Well, I know I don't have many fun fashion updates lately but I hope I don't bore you guys too muchXD
If there's anything you wanna see in the next posts please tell me on the comments or any SNS so I know what content is best to starts with^^

Now I gonna go start my day and maybe I'll blog again tonight^^

Have a lovely day everyone!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

1 件のコメント:

  1. אני שמח שהיה לך סופש מהנה!
    ואני הייתי רוצה לראות יותר תמונות פרוגרס של הבית ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    בגלל שאתה עושה בית כזה יפה ומיוחד זה יהיה מעניין לראות!
    (*^▽^*)

    返信削除