2020年10月19日月曜日

❣エクステ

How are you today?

I had 2 wisdom teeth puled out yesterday and I suffer 

Yesterday was rough and today it's a little better but still hurts, I really hope it won't hurt tomorrowT_T on Wednesday we have another episode of Charisma Sisters and I wanna be sure I an talk normally lolol

Today I wanted to share one of the recent looks that I tried~ I did my makeup with 2013 egg tutorial by Yun chan and it also inspired me to make a Yun chan inspired outfit, and a total look, That ended up looking like Netta!!XD



This look brought you by Nettan lol literally half of this stuff was hers even the hair extentionsXDDD
Those are Pricilla hair exte that I tried for the first time, And I really liked how it turned out!


I haven't seen myself with long hair for soooo long it felt so weird XDD
But lately since I struggle so much with hair it was actually nice to have a change like this. 

Here's a closeup of the eyemake~ I talked a little bit about it in one of my previous posts^^


And this was my Yun\Nettan inspired outfitXD

Top...d.i.a
Skirt...Bezalel market
Belt...d.i.a
Cardigan...XOXO
Accessories...off brand

I ended up doing another look with this make and hair but I'll tell you about it in my next posts!

I finally ordered some clip in exte! Innu helped me so much she sent me the link and helped me to choose what I need, Thank you sm InnuT_T
I can't wait for them to arrive, People wrote it takes something like 3 weeks and I hope it's take that or lessXD I reallyyyy can't wait to get them I'm so curious!
Also I really need a haircut soon as well cause my hair is getting to the point that it never looks good no matter what you doT_T That's the problem I have with short hair, If it looks bad then there is nothing you can do lol cause with long hair you can just make an odango or something lol

So anyway, I'm getting very impatient here cause there is so much noise around me and I'm getting interrupted all the time (I'm at my parents') so I'll end here

Have a great day everyone!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo


6 件のコメント:

  1. AAAAAAAAAAAA+++++++
    I CAN'T TAT THIS IS SO PERFECT I LOVE THIS STYLE ON YOU SO MUCH!! I MISSED LONG HAIRED GEORGIE----!!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you so much my loveT_______T I should bring long hair Georgie back so we can be twins again!!<3

      削除
  2. Oh damn! You look amazing! Really loving this look on you as well!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you so much!^^
      I liked this style but I also felt too feminine lol so I'm not sure I'm gonna do it a lotXDDD

      削除
  3. YAAAAAAAAAAS Netta vibes!!! I love it!!!
    What lipstick did you used? It looks perfect on you, it's the perfect gal color... Is it Candydoll?

    Those extes look amazing on you, I love prisila!!! <333

    I miss long hair too, I ordered some hair and I'm waiting for it to arrive too :D It was sourced locally so idk how's gonna be quality wise. If you have any rec for shopping online for extes, please share :)

    返信削除
    返信
    1. YES this made me miss Netta's gal looks so muchT____T<3

      U guessed it it's candydoll^^ color is apricot beige and I put nude color gloss on top~

      I'm waiting my exteeeeee I can't waittttttXDDD when I get it I'll see how is the quality and everything and I'll let u know:D

      削除