2021年1月27日水曜日

リズカジ💐



Before I'm going to the post office to ship some packages I wanna blog about yesterday's outfit!
Finally I got the coat I needed for this style~ I call it: LizKaji ww


Dress...
Coat...SHEIN
Boots...central station
Hat...Valentine's High
Accessories...BLESS

The point of fashion is the combo of    and super casual and kinda boyish elements!

As Andy described it: You wear  but your coat indicated you will kick someone's ass
w

I have a weird relationship with Liz Lisa cause I love the clothes so very much and I love seeing gals wearing them (Mayu, Lizzie, I'm looking at you), But sometimes it's a little too girly for me to wear
That's why I only choose very specific items to buy and in very specific shapes and fabrics. I prefer wearing LL on winter cause I like the fleece and the velour items they used to have back in the day
I love layering them with more casual pieces (Like denim, leather or this coat I'm wearing here)

Also, Adding some soft sweet but still boyish touch with this VH hat!
This was my dream hat for as long as I've known gyaru fashion!
 

Also, I have more to say about the hat but it would have to wait for the Pompon hat ranking (w) don't even ask

So anyway, I have a lot of LL pieces I wanted to wear lately but I felt like I couldn't do it without this hobo army coat XD
First of all, I love the combination of frills & army, And second, it has some kind of a hippie vibe that I absolutely WANT

As for yesterday's makeup, Had to leave in a hurry so didn't have time for something too complicated, Just a basic eyeshape and a contour



No time for lashes and also no lenses cause I don't have any lenses that goes with this style of natural makeup and outfit too, If onlyyyyyyyyyy I had the Honey Wing CL.....
Also, No foundation just some powder and blush


I went to meet Hatuli in TLV cause we had some things to check!
Also we took some photos that he will hopefully send me today w


Talking on the phone

He also made me some whipped cream and strawberries at home!
I ate everything and wanted to die afterXDDD My stomach is still not 100% but it was too good to stop



Well, Gonna go get ready and go to the post office! I got something (I hope it's my new phone case) and also I ship some clothes and hats I'm selling^^
 If you're interested in seeing my sales, Be sure to check my SALE album on my Instagram story highlights or my FB! I ship worldwide

See you!

GeorgiePiyo


16 件のコメント:

  1. I personally LOVE how you combined Liz Lisa with a casual coat... And, tbh, it's a lot more realistic for me because it's too cold for me to wear cute coats over here so I often wear something similar to what you have but in black 😂

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I really want that style of coat in black*0* It's so cozy and kakkoii!
      And yeah I'm dying for a white LL\Tralala coat but I feel like they're not warm enough! It's been really cold this year><

      削除
  2. yesss!! i love all your coords like this ;-;
    the mix of patterns and colours is so interesting and cute <333

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you so much gorgeous<33333333!!!!
      mix&match is my FAVORITE thing in fashion! That's why I try to avoid "pieces" like stuff that you wear once and that's it it will look the same in any other outfit ww and I used to think that of LizLisa but now I'm really happy to find a way to wear it more casually!

      削除
  3. That jacket and the army/cute combo is great! The hat is the cutest thing I've ever seen! I can't wear beanies myself, but I appreciate you rocking it♥

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you so much!^_^<3
      Oh? I'm curious why can't you wear beanies?:OOO

      削除
  4. omggggg lizkaji i love that name. I love how that coat looks with the dress! I really like that style of eyeliner on you too!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you sm doll^^<3
      I decided I'm gonna practice on this makeup and hopefully it will be easier for me to do for when I go back to work and it can be my everyday makeup!

      削除
  5. That code is so cute and practical! I also love that eye make on u 🤩 I’ve been really liking more natural make and outfits recently! these r such good inspo hehe

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you so much<333!
      I LOVE casual in gyaru! I feel like this is my way of trying to live everyday gal life^^

      削除
  6. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND U KNOW I LOVE THIS LIZKAJI THINGGGG (expect my recreation very soon w) #LIZKAJI

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm here waiting on the edge of my damn seat cause I KNOW you'll make something that will make me go "ok now I need to recreate this" and that's the circle of life basicallyXD

      削除
  7. This is all so 2008 and I love it!
    I feel like you always have the best knit hats😂

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank yooooooou:DDD This was of course my inspo<333

      I'm OBSSESED with winter hats!!!! There are so many on my wishlist that it's embarrassing XDD
      But I have to say that VH hats are 100% my favorite!

      削除
  8. I love this coord and that hat! I've been wanting one for so long as it's so pink and perfect, so cute.

    返信削除
  9. Such a cute idea for a coord! I could use my love of amekaji and mix it with Liz Lisa *o*

    返信削除