2021年1月4日月曜日

Secret Santa!🎁



Yesterday I finally picked up my Secret Santa package from the post office!

 I got the message that its there late and also I had no time after I got it, Aaaand on Friday I went there and the office was closeXD But now Against all odds, It's here!
 

My secrete Santa was Danielle!!

I saw that the package came from the UK but it had no name on it, So I really had to open the card to find out!

such an adorable Christmas card!!!

It was the first thing that I opened, I had to know who it was!XD
And then I opened all the little packages and look!!

Kiiroitori! And GEORGE

thank you so much Dani omgT_T this is so cute of you to get me stuff that you knew I'm obsessed with! It makes me the happiest!!T_T I'm so thankful and happy! You're such a great Santa san!:D

I think today I'm gonna try that cool face mask I'm really curious about it~~
Also I wanna thank my beloved Emi that organized the whole Secret Santa game this year! You did it perfectly and I enjoyed it very much!^^

 I can't wait for my present to get to it's owner I sent it like 3 weeks ago but as it seems their country is
having issues with the post office currently


This was yesterday's simple Georgiekaji, Wearing this knit again cause it's so comfy and it was out anyway w
Knit...central station tlv
Pants...Levi's
Boots...central station tlv

It was kinda warm today, Very weird. Even now I'm kinda warm and I'm sitting at my kitchen with all the windows open w 
I wonder wft XD

Well, That's it for today's post, Gonna go eat something and then try the face mask I got from Dani!

See ya!

GeorgiePiyo

6 件のコメント:

  1. מושלם כל מה שקיבלת!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. נכון????? הסיכת ג'ורג'!!!!!!!

      削除
  2. I'm so glad you liked the gifts, I had to get a George for Georgie of course ������

    返信削除
    返信
    1. That's the sweetest thing ever thank you again so muchT_T<3

      削除
  3. Ahhhhh so cute! Love all the goodies! Please let us know about the mask!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. OMG I totally forgot to blog about it!!!
      I'll do it asap:DD

      削除