2021年1月10日日曜日

Christmas Presents 🎁



So as you can see, The Decome obsession continues w
I only did 2 yesterday though which is good cause it means I did other things as well w
Send help

Anyway w
I wanted to show you my Christmas presents!!

My secret Santa was Mayu<33
THAT SCARF is so perfect!!! It really makes me wanna wear seifuku with it the colors are so so so  perfect! And you have no idea how soft it isT_T
Also Mayu knows I love mug cups ww The one she got me is really wintery and adorable I love it!
I love everything and can't wait to use it! This Mickey uchiwa will look supper cute with my yukata that I HOPE that next summer I'll get to wearT_T

I also got a Christmas present  Emi!
As she organized the Secret Santa project on GoGo Gyaru, She didn't really participate herself so I told her I'll be her not so secret Santa so she will get another present as well:D
And then she was my Santa too!!! So look at the adorable stuff she got me!
 
First of all- Pooh san. My lord and savior.
And also all the colorful accessories ugh I love itT_T The gun necklace is really the highlight though www Emi knows I'm trying to be as badass as Tsubasa wwww

Thank you so much Mayu & Emi!!!

Also, The day after the Akipoyo Christmas party I got this on my mailbox!

I was super surprised and look this is the sweetest thing ever!!!
We got a Christmas card   Anke!!
Can you imagine being this sweet??
I wish we got it the day before when we were all together but of course I sent it immediately to Akipoyo!

Thank you so so so so much Anke!!!

I'm now going to the post office cause I got a message telling me I've got something Weird
I don't know what it is maybe something from eBay ww
I'll let you knowXD

Have a lovely day everyone!<3

GeorgiePiyo

4 件のコメント:

  1. Ahhhhh that's all so cute! Love everything you got! Everyone is so sweet to each other ;_;

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you sm!^_^
      They were so sweet and I'm so happyT_T<3

      削除
  2. Pooh san being ur lord and saviour ww I can't 888!! And u are already as kakkoi as tsuchan ;)
    aaaaa u got so many cool things, I'm happy for u!!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. wwwwwwwwwww
      I will never be half as kakkoii as tsu chan but I ganbarimasu every day!!!

      削除