2021年1月30日土曜日

109♡GETS



FINALLY doing this gets post!
Obviously I have not been to actual 109 w
But I just got some burando from FRIL recently, All from the same era so let's say I time traveled to 2007 and went to 109 

So first of alllllllllll
My recent boom~ TRALALA 

I got this beautiful dress and also this necklace also from Tralala cause I felt it would look cute together
And it does w

The shape of the dress is really cute it's so fuwafuwa! It's very much like my pink Tralala dress that I love so much
Also of COURSE monotone which is my new thingXD
The combo or black-white-baby pink is just <3 <3

Next I got this rokku style dress! It's actually off brand and it's more purple irl
I love the shape of it, I got a few balloon shape dresses lately and I want more

I got this Cecil top cause I was planning to wear it on Valentine's dayT_T butT____T
I don't think I'll even go out in Vday cause who knows when this lockdown is over
And btw the heart are less pink and more like.. rose red irl

A cute long sleeved T and shorts with mokomoko elements :D
The shorts are a liiiiiitle tight but that's ok I guess~
I absolutely LOVE the tshirt!

AND!!!!!

Finally after all those years that I wanted this iconic WC piece..........


It's a light knit and the slogan is just so relatable + of course KUMATAN what else do u really need from a piece of clothing ww
I can't wait to wear it!
This was such a look with a volume skirt and a pompon hat! Like Okarie in the Ponyo parapara video:D

I got also magazines and the Tsubasa Blog book but I want to share my favorite pages from all of those inspo sources so it will be on a different post


There re still A LOT of things on my wishlistT_T
 I really want some TRALALA shorts and maybe some more items from the polka dot collection~ I want the white dress with black dots the most!
Can you imagine how many things I have to get now that I got those magazines?XD thank god I can't find them all www

I should make a wishlist post:O

Well, hope you all have a lovely weekend~~

GeorgiePiyo

5 件のコメント:

  1. תתחדש על הכללללל
    הכל מושלם ממש!!
    ואין על חולצות של טרלהלה באלי עוד ממש אבל בקרוב בחנות...
    (* ̄3 ̄)╭

    返信削除
  2. The first item is sooo cute!💕

    返信削除
  3. let me join ur time travel!! Let's go back to shibuya in 2007, let's take some puri together and shop and have fun TT!!!
    I'M ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH ALL UR GETS (lol what else is new?) but the shocking thing is my fave is the purple baloon dress lol

    返信削除
  4. I love every single piece TwT the shape of that striped W*C shirt is so cute!! I also saw something similar in a more recent Yumachi outfit (more recent =2012 I think lol), with skinny long blue denim pants, black pumps, a pompom hat and earrings and the cutest twintails in the world ~ I can't wait to see everything on you!

    返信削除
  5. YESSSS TRALALA IS AMAZING!!!! I have a couple of pieces as well but now I'm gonna have to get some more XD How do you always manage to get me this way LOL
    I love all of your gets. And I say you should still dress up on vday! So what if you're not going out. At least you can still dress up and look so damn cute!!!!! I can't wait to see all your coords with these! AND YES TO WISHLIST. DO IT.

    返信削除