2021年1月17日日曜日

Black Eyeshadow. .




It's soooooo cold latelyT_T Just when I thought winter will never arrive~ It was kinda hot last week
Now I'm freezing and I feel like I'm gonna catch a cold><

Yesterday I was bored and decided to try a new makeup style
I think it's best if I do it when I'm not going anywhere cause it might not come so well, And I was rightXD
I tried a makeup tutorial from egg using black eyeshadow~ I know black eyeshadows over my whole eyelid usually don't look good on me but I love it on other pplT_T So I thought ok let's give it another shot

I have to say I still didn't like the resultXD
Maybeeeeee if I had different lenses that are not as big but I just felt like it doesn't look cute:P

I also didn't wanna waste any eyelid stickers cause I ordered new ones long time ago and they still did not arrive, And I have so little left:P
So the combination was.. not good
Well idk, I feel like black eyeshadows just don't work for me, And I tried applying them in different ways over the years
I guess it's cause my eyes are quite small

I did like my outfit and hair though!
Top...Tralala
Skirt...off brand
Chain belts...eBay
Necklace...BLESS


When I took off my lenses I liked the make A liitleeee better but still no


I think I'll stick with light eyeshadows or at least limit the black eyeshadow to the outer corners of the lid cause when I use them on the whole lid my eyelashes become invisible w


 I'm gonna go with Emi to the central station to see if something is open there
I hope the Asian market is open I need to buy foodT_T
Still not sure what to wear~~

Wish you all a lovely day!

GeorgiePiyo

7 件のコメント:

  1. I think you look super cute either way but I also have the same problem with dark eyeshadow... Not for me ww
    Your hair and co*de are the cutest T3T

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank youY_Y<3
      At least we have every other color to play withXD

      削除
  2. lmao. As someone who fucks with rokku, black eyeshadow can be your friend or your enemy and you never *really* know until you throw lashes on and your lashes disappear and are swallowed up. I feel like black shadow takes so much fucking blending-it's insane. I feel like if someone has a monolid, it really opens up their eye because they don't have a lot of space to work with so it fakes a crease somehow but on me, omg, it can be raccoonsville if I am not careful because I have hooded lids and a high crease... x_x Black is so so hard to work with, and you might just have to tinker around with it to make it work.

    ALSO I have that same Tralala top. <3 <3 I dunno if I can still sardine into it but it's in my closet somewhere and it's one of the cutest velvet/velor pieces.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. ALSO..that eye look would look cute for a black and gold coordinate or something I feel like..? It's still really cute. I know you want to change the lenses too and that might change the look as well. Make up in 2007-2010 was wild because it isn't like it is today and I feel like everyone's default was neutrals and blacks with a sponge tip applicator and all. Sometimes you also need a *good* high quality back or you just get doodoo. x_x it's a challenge man. I know a lot of the old gals used to use Mac's Carbon and throw Amber Lights along with it.

      削除
    2. I'm not thaaaaat into black eyeshadows~~ I mean it's cute and can look really good, But since I'm not the kind of person who really ENJOYES doing my makeup, I pretty much want stuff to look good on me and if it doesn't work that's fine www
      As I said I think it's best if I stick with lighter eyeshadows~~

      削除
  3. I've done black eyeshadow as my main and I don't like it for myself either XD Then again I hardly have any black clothing and always need color. I don't know how the older gals did it XD But you still look so cute!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yeah I know what you mean, I usually like colors as well! But I thought I would try since I didn't go anywhere and yknow just for experimenting XD

      Thank you<3

      削除