2021年1月7日木曜日

Akipoyo Xmas Meet🎅🏼🎄🎁



Yesterday I finally met Akipoyo and we had out (late) Christmas meet! 

I finally had the chance to wear my Christmas outfit that I planned for so longT_T
Dress & Scarf set...Pinky Girls
Hat...central station tlv
Boots...Espe x OK
Accessories...off brand

I saw this cute set on FRIL a long time ago, Way before Christmas w
And I just knew I had to get it
It was super cheap too I think it was something like 1000 yen or so
I just love it so muchT_T

Twinning with my winter Daisy chan


 check~

I used the regular Etude House eyeshadow pallet that I always use lately~
Top lashes are Daiso b03 and bottom lashes are DiamondLash Nudy eye

I used my Vassen Jinny gray lenses
Lips are Candy Doll Ramune Pink~

Tbh I didn't really like my makeup, It always happens to me when I have something important w
I didn't like the eyeshape I feel like the combo or those lashes is not fitting this eyeshape maybe? idk
Anyway!


Noy, Innu & Mayu arrived and we all put our presents under the tree~
Then while waiting for Emi we took some pics



This baby filter is impossible



My Minnie


We both have short nails nowXD

Twinning with white fur hats:D

We were all really hungry but we ate snacks w
I tried the Oreo  Dani sent me and it's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

SO GOODT_T

look at this idiot cat w

Then Emi aarivedddddddd

Or is it Akarin I swear I don't know anymore

We finally ordered food and opened presents!


This year we did a (not very) secret Santa! 
My secret Santa was Mayu, And I was hersXD

I still didn't take photos of what I got, I'll show you next time!

Emi with her present by her secret Santa Inna w
We always recycle gift bags inside the group, This time Inna didn't notice her name was on the bag she gave Emi wwwwww

Also we all got Christmas presents from Noy!
Remember the super ute drawing of Akipoyo that Emi did? Noy used it to make up matching phone charms!
It's a LOVE💗CHU & Panda Shop collabo:DD

After eating we took some photos together<3

Akipoyo Christmas cards




While the gals took photos Noy took photos of me with the tree w

Seducing u

Then we took some photos together! Out outfits were kinda matching^^


Then we just chilled a little before Mayu had to go;;
She took her phone from the charger that was on the dresser and Emi picked under her skirt only to find out the hard way that she wasn't wearing any safety pantsXD

I also tried my fake bangs again w

Who wore it better



kawaii


Then Noy had to go, and Innu, Emi and me stayed for a little longer to chat then Innu had to take her bus too, But Emi could stay longer cause her bf came to pick her up
So we had some more time to hang out like before lockdown
T_T
Starting from Friday the lockdown in Israel will get more serious (?) so I really don't know what to expect. But I think it will be a while again till I see my gals again
But at least we were able to meet before that!
I had lots of fun and I really can't wait to go back to normal again so we an hang out every week like always....


Well that's it for this post,
I wish you all a lovely evening<3 And see you in my next post!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

3 件のコメント:

  1. היה צ'ו כיף! ואני שומר את המונה בה אתה שואל אם אני אקארין או אמי ואני אשלח לה笑

    返信削除
  2. MY GOD. YOU ARE ALWAYS GOALS. JUST WHEN I THINK YOU'VE REACHED GOD TIER, YOU HIT ANOTHER LEVEL. You look sooooooo amazing!!!!! Thank you for being a huge inspo! ♥

    返信削除