2021年1月13日水曜日

GETS💸



I said I'll do this post last night but I was binge watching Mind Hunter ww

So today I wanna show you some stuff I got before lockdown, Mostly from the central station and Bezalel market~

Nordic pattern knit! I wanted one for a really long time and I was always afraid to order from mercari or fril cause it's usually very heavy and I was scared of the shipping w
So finally I got one! And I plan to make a 2007 Ranzuki look with it!
 

Finally long white cardigan! Another thing I wanted to get for 2007 looks (ofc)

Bought those separately but I thought they'd make a cute co*de
More to the sporty amekaji style

Finally another plaid skirt XD
I only have one that I actually wear from Indio and it's gray, This one is more brown irl

Look what I found Oh the central station is always so full of surprises ww

Also some small stuff~ white safety pants (at last) and a mokomoko white shushu!

I got some stuff from SHEIN as well but I'll show them next time!


 I mostly read blogs, Talked on the phone with Reina and hilled on Hatuli's couch w
Tomorrow morning I might go with Emi to the central station to see what's open cause she needs some stuff from there and I wanna go to the Asian supermarket to get foodXD

I wanted to blog about something more interesting but I'm not sure about what
Should I make another post right after this one?XD

See ya later or tomorrow who knows w

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

15 件のコメント:

  1. Yes queen...post as much as possible!! in love, xoxo ur dearest fan <33

    返信削除
    返信
    1. HAHAHA omg! LISTEN
      I was about to ask u when will yo start blogging again cause I have all the blogs open and I'm refreshing almost every day to see who posted and check out their posts and all and you haven't posted for such a long time!!
      Then I was like wait let's try again and I click on your username cause it's easier and what I see?
      That u have a new blog??
      How the hell did I miss that???
      Gonna binge read everything www

      削除
  2. Happy New Year! It's been I while since I've visited you blog! Love this new theme! The YSL bag is adorable!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you so much!!<333
      I saw yesterday that you might start blog again! I hope so much that you do^______^
      Gonna check your new posts now!<3

      削除
  3. טוב קראתי את כל הפוסטים אחרוה ואני שמח שאהבת את הסיקרט סנטהT^T
    <3333
    התמונות מהסרטון שאמי צילם אותך במטבח קורעות אותי מצחוק וכל הקניות מושלמות
    אני מממממשששש אוהב את הבום דקו ומעולם לא הפסקתי לאהוב ואני משח שאתה מחזיר את זה (〃` 3′〃)
    תתחדש על כל הקניות החדשות ואתה מושלם כמו תמיד
    (*≧︶≦))( ̄▽ ̄* )ゞ

    返信削除
    返信
    1. אה וזאת מאיו לא יודעת למה זה מגיב לי בלי פרופילXD

      削除
    2. שמתי את הדקו שלנו עם הכובעים בתור המסך נעילה שלי ואני מרגיש כמו פעםXD
      בכלל תודה ילד
      <333333333

      削除
  4. Wahhhh love all the stuff you got! Can't wait to see the sporty set~

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thanks<333
      I really wanna wear it already but I have nowhere to gooooooooT_T Maybe tomorrow when I visit my family FINALLY

      削除
  5. i'm FINALLY catching up ´v` i'm so happy, there's so much to read/see
    LOVE ALL YOUR GETS, can't wait to see all the amazing co*des you'll create with these---!!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I thought of you with the Nordic cardigan even though it's more natural amekaji then omocha (:D!) it reminds me of 2007 suzu and suzu forever reminds me of u!<3

      削除
  6. Mind Hunter is such a good show!! I can't wait for the new season. I really like the purse you got, it's super cute ^^

    返信削除
    返信
    1. IKR??
      I read it might be A WHILE until the next season and I was so bummedT________T HOW COULD THEY DO THIS TO US??

      And thank you soooo mcuh<33

      削除
  7. Oh my gosh I looooooove these GETS! Especially that first nordic knit 😍 I bought a tralala one recently so we should definitely twin!!!!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you so much my love^_^<3
      Your Tralala one is PERFECT!!! The color the shape everything! Love it!

      削除