2021年1月25日月曜日

AKP💋💗



Finally a normal post!
Today I'm gonna write about the last time I saw my gals, Last week~

On Wednesday Inna & I we're supposed to meet at my place, And then we scheduled an Akipoyo meet the day after so she stayed for the night~
We went to get some take out (early) dinner and then had (late) dinner that Hatul made for us XD

My make~
Again I would be happier if I had my brown lenses already:') God I hope they'll arrive this week! 

Top lashes are Daiso, Bottoms are Diamond Lash Cute eye

I was pretty happy with my make^^

My outfit was pretty simple and kinda monotone

Since I'm really into Tralala & Liz Lisa doll lately, I bought some stuff but they haven't arrived yet so I try to create the spirit with the clothes I own^^
Knit...FOX
Skirt...central station
Jacket...Gilfy
Hat...Kinji
Tights...life
Accessories...off brand
And a pair of thermic socksXD


PiyoBee<333



We were both wearing everything knit w it was hilarious

Inna wearing an og EAT ME set and I wear my fake Tsu chan everything

Then we went to the center of the city to get some food~
I found this place by mistake cause I go through there almost every day but I'm always in a hurry and that one time I smelled some really good smell of Japanese food and found this Japanese food court that sells Gyoza and Yakitori and all sort of things
Went there with Emi a while ago and last week took Innu to try it too!

Waiting for our Gyoza



MasukuT_T


Then we went home and ate the gyoza and some leftover rice and nishie while I was making new rice:D

Oh and of course~ Some purikura:D





Then after that we just chilled an talked and had some coffee and it was really fun!
Later Hatuli came home and made us some omuraisu*0*
It was so goooooooooooooooooddddd


After 2 dinners www



We went to sleep super late w
It was all ok and I had fun but then in the morning......

I felt so sick!
I was super cold and felt bad and shivery in general 
I thought it'll pass until the gals will arrive (Noy & Emi, Mayu couldn't make it this time), But it didn't get any better
So we basically just hang in my living room and everyone were pretty accept for me w still in my pajama and no make;;

Then later something really good happened, My FRIL package arrived!
 And the most important thing was in it....
Tsubasa Blog Book!!!!!!!!!!!!!1


No words can describe HOW MUCH I waited for this book!!!! I'm gonna write more about it in a different post but for now I'm just gonna say I feel super inspired by it and it had a really good affect on me that day too w 
Then we went to the Japanese guy again to get food w
I was still feeling really sick so I didn't get anything but all the gals had dinner and it was nice to go out for a bit after I sat on my beanbag chair all day w

My cuties<3

Everyone left pretty early or at least earlier then usual and I was kinda sad but really needed to restT_T
I'm glad they were with me that day though even if I didn't get to be super genki or dress up, I'm always having fun when my gals are around!


Today I went to the doctor again to do another test and waiting for results, But already feeling almost 100%!

Well, Hope everyone's having a lovely day and I'll see you next time!

GeorgiePiyo

15 件のコメント:

  1. אתם מושלמיםםם!!
    מחכה כבר שניפגש שוב ;-;
    ותרגיש טוב♡♡♡

    返信削除
    返信
    1. בכלל מחררררררררר
      <3333333333
      טריפל דייט אני אתה ובוב

      削除
  2. Gorgeous make as always *A*

    返信削除
  3. I love your outfit and makeup! Can't wait to see what you bought from Fril~

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you so much!!!
      I'm gonna make a GET post today hopefully!:D

      削除
  4. I personally LOVE these kind of casual outfits because it just shows how wearable gyaru actually is, and that it doesn't have to be OTT all of the time!

    I'm so sad to hear that you weren't feeling very well :( Hope you recover quickly!

    Also... I can't wait to see your Fril haul!!!!

    Hello Lizzie Bee

    返信削除
    返信
    1. EXACTLY MY MINDSET!
      I love wearing casual in Gyaru! Of course sometimes I really want to be OTT but in my everyday life I wanna be my gal self and still be comfy:D
      Thank you so much my love<3333

      削除
  5. omggggg I'm in love with liz lisa doll too, I just got a hoodie jacket from them on ebay! Your japanese food looked so good, I really want to try a rice omelette sometime. I see it on my tamagotchis but never in real life lol.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. OMG I want a tamgochi tooooooooo XDDDD<333
      Like we talked about I'm DYING to get some LLdoll pieces and I really hope I can find something soon! They have really cute back & gold stuff and I'm recently so into that*_*
      Your hoodie is adorable!!!!

      削除
  6. As always LOVE♥LOVE♥LOVE your co*des! And those puri pics are amazing~
    That was really nice of the girls to spend the day with you! Hope you're doing better, love!♥

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you sm much cutieee<3333T_T

      I'm already a lot better now! Thank you sm<3 And yeah I was glad cause if I was home alone I would probably just be depressed and bitter all dayT-T

      削除
  7. ONE OF THE BEST (if not the best) of ur recent co*des!! this is so cute and so Tsican I wanna D I E!!!
    ALSO, of course the Tsuchan book... TAT!!!!! I CANNOT

    返信削除
    返信
    1. OMG THANK YOU MY LOVE T_____________T<3<3<3!!!

      削除
  8. I love your knit coords! I love tralala too it's such a cute brand! Can't wait to see your haul.

    返信削除