2021年1月5日火曜日

ジョージ男 + New Nails!💅



Here are the new nails I did today!

I woke up and immediately started doing them cause I had to go out and I knew that I won't do it when I'll get home cause I'll be tired~ So it was now or never w

I wanted something to go with my outfit for tomorrow which is pink white and gold~
this is one step closer to going back to long nails^^ I actually really like them even though they are short! Also they were super fun to do~ I forgot how much I loved decorating nails!

BUT OF COURSE I had to give the super girly pink nails a contra with gyaruo look w



Georgie男
Tshirt...Bezalel market(?)
Cardigan...Hello Kitty
Pants...Edwin
Shoes...ACDC Rag
Bag...off brand
Accessories...BLESS




For some reason I'm waking up at 8:00 every morning without any alarm and it doesn't matter if I go to sleep at 3 am the night beforeT_T Sometimes I can go back to sleep and sometimes I can't and today I couldn't so now I'm CHO tiredT_T
I think I'm gonna take a shower and go to sleep early today, I have a lot of things to do tomorrow morning so I HAVE to wake up early. And anyways Hatul is gonna be home late~~

So good night cuties!

GeorgiePiyo

4 件のコメント:

  1. Ahhhh I love your nails!!!! Super cute~ Also, I hate when my internal clock keeps doing the same thing even without an alarm. Like let me sleep! XD

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank u sm^^
      And yes!!! It happens to me every time cause we're going in and out lockdowns every 2 seconds><

      削除
  2. אומייגאד אתה מאמין שלא שמתי לב???? איזה מין חבר אני???
    אני אפילו קצת מובך!! תתחדש חתיך זה נראה מושלם!! סוף סוף
    תחנה הבאה צ'ו ניילס

    返信削除
    返信
    1. אני מאמין שלא שמת לב כי אם זה לא ארוך זה לא בליגה שלך!
      בכלל באמת אולי בקרו צ'ו ניילסססס

      削除