2021年1月18日月曜日

Yesterday's Co*De & Gets!



Another boring day:P

Yesterday was nice though~
I went to the central station with Emi, I got some groceries and a new wallet!

Woke up like this~ The day after hair teasing is.. yeahXD

Emi and I met at 14:30 at the central station and we has a couple of hours before we had to go back~
I didn't do my makeup but I did do my hair


Hoodie...Gina
Shorts...Thrifted
Tights...109
Boots...
Accessories...BLESS
Bag...Tralala

Hair Check~

I don't have point photos but I did take a photo of my new alcogel case That I got a while ago^^ Got it cause it matches my recent boom of black x Pink and it looks kinda like my Tralala pocchi that always carry in my bag^^


So I met Emi at the central station, We went to check what's open and got some stuff and then we went to the Asian market and bought what we needed
 
Picking Yuka rootsXD 

We also got some drinks and snacks

Green tea<3

Emi with her egg snackXD And me with my spicy wasabi snack<3


ALSO!!! I finally got a new wallet! I wanted one for a really long time and wasn't sure which one I want, Then I finally decided I
I'm gonna get this LV one and now Emi and I match!

The inside of out wallets after we bought all the stuff


Bitton sisters!


I wanted to take a photo with my new wallet and the background was ugly so Emi came to the rescue

Who is that person

I love it so much!!!!
It's very light and it's a very important thing for me with walletsXD
The only problem I have with it is that it doesn't have a pace for a photoT_T But that's ok~

More stuff that I got~
Some hair accessories and Burando masksXD Can't wait to use them ww


When I got of the bus it started raining like HELL and I was still far away and with my shopping cart. ofc I didn't have an umbrella What a nightmare
I hid somewhere until the rain got a little lighter and went home w
Then I started making dinner~ I made rice and Veggie Nishime (simmered vegetables) and then while making dinner I get a call and it's the delivery guy with 2 packages for me!!
Yay:D
It was my mom's birthday present (finally) and my SHEIN order~~ I 'm so happy I got it so quickly!
In my next post I'll show you what I got^^

See you next time,

GeorgiePiyo

2 件のコメント:

  1. Such a cute and comfy look! Really love that bag~
    Cute wallet! If you really want to add a photo you could probably get an insert that will hold one :D
    ....I tried that egg snack before...it's too eggy for me. Like it feels like they dipped the chips in actual egg @_@

    返信削除
    返信
    1. wwwwwwwww
      yeah for me too! I only smelled it and it was too eggyXD I prefer the stinging taste of the wasabi one that made me wanna cut my nose offXD

      削除