2021年1月15日金曜日

デコデン📱🎀



Today's post is about.........

DECODEN!

I made a new phone case today^_^


It started as another boring day, I had a stomach ache T_T But then after I felt a little better, And also the rain stopped, I thought I should get up, Get dressed and go out for some grocery shopping and fresh air since I was stuck in the house for too long.


Sweatshirt...central station tlv
skirt...central station
Hat... x Gilfy
Shoes...ACDC Rag

Points!

Finally wore this hat


Then I got home and I felt a lot better, The fresh air did good and I felt kinda energetic, BUT it was super old so I took out my fake kotatsu

It's fake cause it's just a blanket over the living room tableXD I'm too scared of electric blankets tbh
Anyway it's still very cozy and nice to sit in the living room now~

I chilled a little drinking coffee and listening to records and then I decided I'm gonna do something I planned to do for a few weeks now and was too lazy to do

DECO!

I have 349583045830 unused deco parts and stuff I planned to deco over the years, And also a lot of broken accessories I saved especially for that.
I wanted to make a deo phone case and a deco mirror but the thing is, I didn't have any rhinestones in the colors I wanted, Just a lot of colorful ones
So I decided this time I'm gonna make a rainbow deco phone cover and I'll get the stuff I want on Sunday!
This is the result!


The bunny in the first photo has a safety pin on the back so I can put it on and take it off if it bothers me:P
It looks cute without it too!

I really like the result even though I wanted something more pink & black, but that's ok cause I actually have a pink deco case on the way from Aliexpress ww and also a sparkly purple one that I plan to deco!
This was so fun and I really want to make more stuff already!!
I need to get more things and also more clear glue.
Btw, Do you know if there is anything you can put as a top coat on the whole case so it will keep them from falling for sure? The glue is ok but I wanna make sure it stays whole ww


Also, Wanted to thank you guys so much for your sweet comments on my last post! This means a lot cause I'm always so insecure about hair!
ILY!

Gonna go to sleep now and I'll see you tomorrow<3

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

9 件のコメント:

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  2. love the outfit and the case too!
    BTW You can use UV resin like a protection for the rinestones♡

    -Kiwiitan

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you sm^_^
      I don't have any resin so I might order some~ Thanks:D

      削除
  3. the co*de!!!!! THE CASE!! Y O U!!!!!!
    that's it, that's the comment

    返信削除
  4. Wahhhh that's a cute idea to do with a smaller table! That photo looks so cozy. I want that coffee XD
    Love how your phone case came out!!!! To seal the stones in I would recommend decoupage. It is a glue and a sealant. I would normally say resin but the only one you can really use without worry about damaging the stones is UV resin. The UV one won't have time to try to "eat" at the stones. Resin is a chemical and can destroy things like that. Of course what you choose in the end is up to you. Decoupage is much cheaper than UV resin as you would also need the UV lamp. Hope that helps!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you!^_^

      I have never heard of decopage:O I'll have to look it up! I will need something for my next deco^^
      Thank you for the tips:DD

      削除