2021年1月22日金曜日

ジョージ男



I woke up too early cause my back still hurts;;
I think I'll go back to sleep soon though but before I do I felt like blogging a little~~

So here are a couple of outfits that I was wearing this week cause it was so cold suddenly

GyaO vibes


Shirt...Shimamura
Pants...Edwin
Boots...Zara
Coat...off brand
Scarf...off brand
Hat...central station
Accessories...SHEIN, Aliexpress



More ハデ


Sweatshirt...From Korea
Pants...Levi's Boots...Crocs
Hat...Vence
Shushu...TOPTEN



Since I woke up I read a little in the new book I finally got
!!!
The Tsubasa Blog Book

I love it so so much
I never knew it's her actual blog in a book!!
It brings back a lot of memories cause through this exact blog I actually decided I want to be a GAL
I went through the book briefly before going into it and I saw the one post I remember being the first post I saw on Tsu chan's blog and how I was amazed by her looks and style!
It was shortly before I went to Japan the first time and my goal was to find a Popteen cause I wanted something with tsu chan on it
I wish I knew a little more, Back then I was pretty new to all that and didn't know any brands other the Liz Lisa and Tralala I think, And I didn't even know where they were cause I didn't know any Japanese and the only source of information I had was... Tsu chan's blog ww
It's fun that now I can read it, I thought this blog was deleted and I'll never see it again, Never thought it's an actual book! I knew the book exists but didn't know what's in it
Anyway, I feel like writing a whole post about how Tsu chan affected me w

Well, back to reading some more and them hopefully get some sleep!

GeorgiePiyo

8 件のコメント:

  1. I wish I could understand japanese T.T that sounds so cool!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I can understand some and that actually helps me practice!
      The kanji is the worst thing but she uses a lot of hiragana so it's good too:D

      削除
  2. Such cute coords! Amazing the difference between the two haha. And wow I so want to read that book, too cute!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you sm<3333333
      That book is perfect it's literally reading her deleted 2006~2007 blog I thought I'll never get to see againT_T<3

      削除
  3. זה ממש מדהים שזה הבלוג שלה בעצם!!
    אני חייב לראות את ה כשנפגשש
    ובכלל האאוטפיטים מושלמים שינו יודעים איזה אהבתי מאודXD
    אוהב אותך ילד ומקווה שהגב כבר יותר טוב(✿◡‿◡)

    返信削除
    返信
    1. סיייייי זה כזה מזכיר לי נשכחות אני מרגיש נוסטלגי!!!!
      ןבכלל תודה ילךד וכמובן שאני יודע מי מהם הוא יותר אתה:DD

      削除
  4. Stay strong, bby! ♥
    Wahhhh that's so amazing!!!! Would you be able to put some scans on your blog? I would love to see some of it! I'm also trying to learn Japanese so I can read my magazine collection and books XD Just waiting for my katakana book in the mail~

    返信削除
  5. I love your Georgiekaji so so much!!!! You always put together the most interesting coords 💖 and omg a Tsu-chan blog book??? amazing!!

    返信削除