2021年1月3日日曜日

GoGoギャル New Year's call✧☆✧☆



 was the GoGo Gyaru new year's call!


I made it in the end even though I joined late!

Last minute Co*De


Knit...central station tlv
Skirt...
Socks...a present from Hatuli's parents w

MinnieMickey hair accessories from Tokyo 

Mickey necklace from Aliexpress



Yay! 
Long time no twintails~

 

Makeup~~

I wanted to wear brown lenses but I only have that 1 pair that I don't likeT_T So I eventually put on the Princess Mimi sesame gray
Top lashes are from Daiso and bottoms are DismondLash Cute Eye

Also I felt like using an orange blush^^ It's an offbrand one and it's REALLY orange

I used my recent favorite eyeshadow palette by Etude House~ Blended gold and black glittery eyeshadows~~ I really liked it!

Oh and for the lips I used CandyDoll Apricot Beige lipstick and nude lipgloss from Sephora


!


We were quite a lot of people in the call this time!
Everyone are being kuma and getting tucked in bed while I couldn't find the filter and had to be Jaffar


All over the placeXD

Me and Lizzie having fun being Jaffar 

The most disgusting thing was when I put the filter on my George pillow
He looks like an ugly cat


After the call I took some pics and then went to bed cause I was so tired! I don't even know why w





With choco banana Pocky~


I love it that u can find Pocky so easy nowadays in Israel
The snack shop near my house has them 2 in 10 sheks


 I don't have any plans but organizing the house a little bit, going to the post office and the pet shop and take some photos of my gets
Oh and maybe I'll cook something too cause we pretty much ate all the Osechi leftovers w

Have a lovely day!

GeorgiePiyo


8 件のコメント:

  1. This look is so perfect I'm screaming!!!! Especially with such cute skirts. You guys really make me wanna get more skirts like this ;_; And I'm still waiting on my UGG style boots that I bought from Wish ToT
    Do you like the Choco Banana flavor? I always found it tasting kinda artificial. I love the strawberry one with pieces more. But I never see that one unless it has choco stick.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank yooooooooooouT_T<333!!!
      I really like volume skirts but I only wear them in winter for some reason!

      I really like the Banana one, It does have artificial banana flavor but I have to admit I like that tasteXD It's like banana ice cream... I love itXD

      削除
  2. אתה נראה מושלםםם!!
    ואני שמח שגורג הצטרף לשיחה

    返信削除
    返信
    1. בכלל תודהההההה
      ושתדע שהוא תמיד מצטרף לשיחה דרך זו או אחרת אין מה לעשות זה מה יש

      削除
  3. Awww that outfit so so CUUUTTEE!!! <3333

    返信削除
  4. I absolutely loved your look for this call, it really reminded me of old-school Tsubasa Masuwaka! I had so much fun being Jafar with you 😂💖

    返信削除
    返信
    1. OMGT_T is this the best compliment I can get yes I think it is
      THANK U T________T

      And lolll the Jaffar filter your faces with it killed meXD

      削除