2021年1月24日日曜日

最近 . . .



Wanted to make a quick post~
I'm usually blogging every day but lately I've been skipping some days~ It's cause I feel like since I'm not feeling 100% I'm a little out of the loop, Not feeling very productive and this weather is bringing me down
BUT! I'm gonna try to get back my energy and blog even tonight, I'm bored as hell but still for some reason won't do anything which is the worst.

All day long this bug is following me 



Wherever I go w
Won't give me the tiniest moment of privacy, Looking at me when I'm on the showerXD You might think he's worried about me, I know he's just a bug
But he's keeping me warm and it's less lonely when he's here

Went to the doctor today and I have some tests to do tomorrow, Hopefully we'll figure out what's wrong
I'm not feeling BAD rn it's just that I'm not my best, And I don't like it
But it will be ok~
Anyway I want to start blogging a lot again cause it really does lifting me up every time and I don't want to be out of the loop for too long cause as long as you stay out the longer it takes you to go back into it!

頑張るっ !


GeorgiePiyo

8 件のコメント:

  1. Hope you get well soon! Same thing happen to me I just hate winter in general. I always feel less energized.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you sm!<3
      And yes!!! exactlyT_T I just wanna curl and sleep I hate winter:<<

      削除
  2. I hope you get well soon! Sometime it's ok to take a break, take your time ~ I love to read your blog btw!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you sm!<3
      And yay that makes me so happy!! thank youuuu<333T_T<333

      削除
  3. Awww the little baby!!!! I'm definitely sure he's keeping an eye on you! Hope you have good results!

    返信削除
  4. I hope you're feeling better, sometimes you need a break <3 winter doesn't help at all though.

    返信削除