2021年1月29日金曜日

Georgiekajis☆



Just stopping by before going to sleep cause I wanted to blog all day but didn't have the time for some reason
So just a Georgiekajis post cause I had a lot of them from before lockdown and I haven't posted them here!

Dress...Bezalel market
Scarf...bought in Japan
.Hat...Allenby st
Bag...Liz Lisa
Boots...SHEIN
Necklace...Bought in Japan

Point of fashion~ My kuma hat


This has been my dream bag for so many years


Plaid shirt...Tamnoon
Tshirt...Wanboo
Pants...WC
Bag...Cher
Hat...Headstar x Tsubasa
Shoes...off brand



YumYums charm from Harajuku<3

New earrings from SHEIN


Knit...Bezalel market
Overall...W
Shoes...central station
Scarf...off brand
Shushu...the drugstore





Sweatshirt...Ank Rouge
Skirt...Wanboo
Bag...LDS
Shoes...NEWS
Hat...central station


Point of fashion: MOKOMOKO

Suzy'sZoo Boof meigurumi<3



Sweatshirt...FOX
Skirt...got from Emi
Tights...central station
Boots...SHEIN
Tank top...Anap
Necklace...Gilfy
Pierce...Fake Chanel






Jacket...Gilfy
Cardigan...Bezalel market
Tank top...Harajuku
Shorts...Shimamura
Bag...Zara
Sunglasses...second hand
Necklace...Gilfy




 I finally got my magazines that I ordered
They're from 2008 and they both have Tsu chan on the coverT_T And so much Tsu chan insideT_T The inspiration overlaodddd


Def gonna do a post with my favorite looks from each one! They're also from 1 and 2 so it's perfect for inspo! Even though I can't go anywhereT_T
But oh well...

Good night!<3

GeorgiePiyo

7 件のコメント:

  1. I love the look with the denim overalls! super cute and casual but it still feels dressy haha

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you sm^_^<3
      It was close to xmas so I wanted something in that spirit:D

      削除
  2. DAT KUMAKEI CO*DE... ;)
    ANDDDD ALL THE NEW TSUCHAN CONTENTTTTT

    返信削除
    返信
    1. OMG I can't wait to share all the Tsu stuff but I don't even know where to startttttttttttt

      削除
  3. Oh so many looks~! WHERE DO I START!?🙌🏾
    The WC overalls is so cute with the bear sweater!!!😍
    I also love the look with the mokomoko hat! The fur is perfect with the outfit.
    I don't think i've seen what's inside the January 08 magazine, so i'm excited to see what you find in it!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you so much gorgeous<3<3<3!!
      Oh I'm tooooooooo excited!!! There is A LOT of UmeTsuba and also so many outfit inspo!! It makes me so inspired and I have to where to go that's so annoyingXDD

      削除
  4. I am in love with all these coords! Ahhhh you did a sweatshirt+skirt!!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!! And I'm dying for those earrings! I might have to get the mold to make them XDDD
    Can't wait to see your magazine post! *o*

    返信削除