2021年1月12日火曜日

カリスマsisters\(^_^)(^_^)/



 Emi came to visit!
I'm so glad we live so close cause even though we're in kind of a lockdown it is possible to move from her city to mine:O thank god

I did my regular  with Daiso lashes & Nudy eye but unfortunately I didn't have brown lenses so I used my Princess Mimi again and even though it looks cute I think it could look better with other lenses~


I used those eyeshadows for the first time~ It's a Canmake mini palette caller Four Shin Eyes
The colors are really cute, But I thought they would be more... ShinyXD They're pretty matt but that's ok I have other kirakira brown eyeshadows

Casual outfit~ With my new boots finally

Cardigan...Bezalel market
Skirt...DonDon Down
Tank top...Momo
Boots...SHEIN
Necklace...TOPTEN


I really like the pattern and the knit x velour combo! I need more velour pieces


Emi waiting for me while I get ready w

Then we took some pics!

I will edit more decome with them today!




ew

Before going out to grab a bite
Emi with her iconic winter look- the tissue in one nostril

With her atsu Emi was super tall next to me ww



We went to the center of the city and got something to eat at the Japanese food court 

3>

I'm ready to eat!

*0*

Then we sat nearby and ate, there were a lot of people out tbh But we sat far away from them w
Then we went to the pet shop and I got some food for Kve
And we ran into this guy


At home we sat in the kitchen and had some hot drinks and chat:D


Me randomly taking photos in the shitty lighting of the kitchen

Emi did a video of me taking pics




w

It was really fun and we talked a lot about how much we wanna be in TokyoT_T
We carried with the conversation so much that Emi missed her last bus ww but luckily her bf came to pick her up!
It was really fun and I'm really glad that I can meet friends cause Hatul is at work all day and I'm really lonelyT_T
I might also get a haircut this week! I hope:D

Well, I might do a get post tonight so stay tuned!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

12 件のコメント:

  1. I love this post so much!! U both are soo pretty <33

    返信削除
  2. You guys are too cute!! I think your makeup looks great with blue/grey lenses :3

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thanks!^_^
      I like light colored lenses but I feel like my makeup lately is more "warm" and I want brown\gold lenses to go with it:3

      削除
  3. This was such a feel good post!! And I lovee that cardigan ♡ ♡

    返信削除
  4. You gals are so precious. Also I love your hair this way!♥

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Ooooh thank you!^_^ I'm trying to experiment with hair as much as I can now!

      削除
  5. CHEFFF'S KISSSSSS THIS CO*DE IS PERFECT (I'M GETTING REPETITIVE BUT AAA+)
    THE BOOTS T3T !!!!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. THANK YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUU
      I kinda feel like I wanna wear those boots with every thing lolol even if it doesn't fitXD But I hold myself ww

      削除
  6. I absolutely love these kind of posts and it makes me miss meeting up with my gals SO much! And I'm missing Tokyo so much as well 😭

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Oh I miss Tokyo like crazyT_T
      It comes and goes kinda like I have times when I would literally cry cause I miss it and now it's those timesT_T

      削除