2021年1月21日木曜日

。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。



Yesterday we had an Akipoyo meet at my place~ It was really cold in the past few days and it affected me really badT_T I didn't feel good at all yesterday and was very weak and cold the whole day.. The gals were nice to me and kept me company but I didn't do my makeup or anything(TДT)

Today I woke up and felt a lot better but my back is KILLING ME
It' probably also from the cold. This back pain is something I never experienced that bad 

Hatul went to buy me a hot water bottle (I don't know how you call it but we call it Jud) and I spent the whole day keeping myself warm
 



Couldn't really get up~ Luckily Hatul was home today and could take care of me
(*>∀<*)He made me some soup for dinner too


Then we just sat on the couch and listened to podcasts about Woodstock and Jimi Hendrix w
Kve is also with us keeping me warm

Just wanted to do a little post to let you know I'm still alive even though I haven't posted for 2 days or something XD
ww

I hope tomorrow I'll be able to get up and do stuff again:X

Good night cuties<3

GeorgiePiyo


4 件のコメント: