2020年12月13日日曜日

CL review - Vassen Jinnie Gray

I just got home from work, But I have to go to sleep really soon cause tomorrow I work in the morning!

 Yesterday I promised to review my  lenses I got from Solution-Lens.com

I got 3 pairs in this order, One was the princess Mimi in gray, Which I had and wanted to repurchase (after years w), And the other 2 were lenses I've never tried before!

One of the pairs was Vassen Jinnie gray and that's the one I'm gonna review today^^

So for a really long time I was looking for some "natural" looking blue lenses that will be visible and bright without super hard lights, And will also won't be too dolly. I wanted those for oldschool mainly, But lately I've been into Azu's makeup and I mentioned a few times before. 
My experience with blue lenses haven't been the great, They were always too dark and not visible at all, Or too natural. Also, I don't really like big lenses without a dark ring since my eyes are kinda small and usually they make me look weird w
I found, That if you are looking for vivid colored light blue lenses, You better go for light gray ones, As they usually look light blue on brown eyes, But still I couldn't find the prefect ones.
Looking through the SolutionLens website I came across the Vassen Jinny ones and from the photos on the website they looked really cute,
 But I was kinda worried cause the ring was darker gray but not too dark and I was a little scared to try them cause I had very similar ones a few years back and they just didn't look right on me. But looking at some photos of people who got them on google I saw they look really cute and thought why not, Let's give them a chance.
The size is 14.5 mm which to me is the perfect CL size.

When I got them I first tried them on without any makeup and I was super surprised to see how cute they looked!!! They were pretty big, like not natural size, But the ring was the perfect hue, Not too light and not too dark, So they looked kinda natural but still very Barbie like! Also THE COLOR was  perfect! Tried them in my room at night time and even without day light they were super visible! The color really popped out and I felt really cute wearing them suppin!
Then I tried them with makeup on and they of course looked even cuter! 

(again, photo taken at night with no daylight or flash)

With small light ring


Day light


Last week I was wearing them twice, One of the times after not sleeping a lot and working the whole day so my eyes were kinda tired, And still the lenses were super comfortable and I didn't feel them at all! I think this size really is the perfect size for me, I always prefer 14.50 mm lenses.

The Jinny gray looks really cute with dolly makeup style and also with more natural makeup style~ I just love them! I'm so gonna re purchase them!!

Size, Color and comfort: 10\10
RECOMMENDED!


I hope you liked the review and found it useful! Let me know what you think<3

 ,See you tomorrow

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

12 件のコメント:

  1. I also used to have Jinnies a year ago...in grey and brown🙈♥️

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Ooooh I remember you had them!!! I was always jealous at how they looked on u:DDD

      削除
  2. Woooooo they look super cute on you omg!! <3 I'm not sure how they will look on me but I'm really interested in that webpage, Netta recommended it to me before and yet I never purchased anything XD Will deffo check it out :333

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I love this website! It's probably my favorite of all times and I ordered from a few before!

      削除
  3. They look so good on you! 😍😍😍

    返信削除
  4. tאני מממששששש אוהב את העדשים החדשים שלךךך
    ובכללי אני אוהב עליך גם את הפרינסס מימי ה=מאוד
    ילד יפיוף

    返信削除
    返信
    1. בכלל תודה ילדייייייי
      <3333

      削除
  5. I love these! Vassen lenses are so pretty ♡

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you!!<3
      And Ikr?? I love a lot of their designs! the colors are always so vivid*_*

      削除