2020年12月12日土曜日

PiyoMinnie date!💞

Second post for today~ I've been having the worst stomach ache all dayT_T But again, Since I already have a lot of posts waiting in line, I wanted to make another one today before starting another busy week of work.

It's Hanukkah this week and it will be very busy at the malls I bet, But on Wednesday we celebrate Emi's birthday! I took a day off so I won't be dead after work and will have time to get ready and everything:P 

Last week on Sunday I went on a date with Mayu!

We went to the central station and then to Rothchild~ 

Dress...Aunty Rosa
Tank top...Momo Harajuku
Jacket...Abercrombie
Earmuffs...off brand
Boots...Backs x Gilfy x Tsubasa
Bag...Cher
Shushu...off brand
Bear hair accessory...SBY
Necklace...Tally Weijl

Point of fashion- Purple!

It's my new color boom for sure
Especially purple x black combo!

Wearing my new Jinny gray CL! I'm gonna review them tomorrow so stay tuned^^

My make was kinda inspired by Azu, As I said in my post from this morning, She's really inspiring me these days

I met Mayu at Allenby street and we went to take the bus to the central station. I bought some cute Christmas decorations on the way:D
In the central station we looked at all the shops and I also bought some presents^^ And more decorations :D

At the drugstore

When we finished our shopping we took the bus to Rothchild cause we wanted some snack

We went to Oomai, It became our new favorite place
They always have new stuff there! This time they had Pocky in many flavors :D

Then this cute person said he was following us on IG and wanted to take a photo with us! So cute^^

When we wanted to get coffee we found out... They have Matcha latte!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
How long have I waited for this day to come, Finally we can get matcha latteT_T<33 And it was really good too I ean you could get it in very specific places till now and also it was less tasty then this one


The guy (I think he's the manager) said he wanted to take a photo for their IG story and to show the manager of the place that apparently really likes us XD

Then we sat on a bench outside and had our matcha lattes and chatted and it was really fun, I didn't wanna go but I had to do things and wake up early the next day so I had toT_T
It was really fun!<3 That day I also had the GoGo call that was also super fun<3

The only thing I bought for myself at the central station that day besides xmas decorations are those cute fake Chanel earrings XD I needed some new small pierce~

I wanted to dye my hair today but I really wasn't feeling so good and had no energy for thatT_T So I guess next weekend I will~~ or if I'll have time this week sometime

Tomorrow I work an evening shift so I can wake up late I'm really happy w I need some time to get used to this lifestyle of full time job again after 2 months at home:X

Well, I wish you all a lovely week and happy Hanukkah to whoever celebrates!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

12 件のコメント:

  1. PURPLE BOOM AND AZU MEIKU!!! You guys are celebs almost w (dat serebu life)
    I love everything ! Matcha is a fave of mine too I'm so glad u can have ir regularly now! It's the bestttttt---!!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Ooooh I wish to live that serebu raifu XDDDD AS IF
      And yeah with the matcha I feel like my life are now complete wwww

      削除
  2. יפימצ'יקים שלי ⊂((・▽・))⊃
    אני אוהב את הבום הסגול שלך, תמיד אני חושב סגול זה אתה

    返信削除
    返信
    1. בטח אתה כבר יודע שזה גם הצבע האהוב על עוד מישהו................................
      אז בכלל זה עוד יותר כיף לי לשמוע שאתה מרגיש שזה הצבע שלי:DD

      削除
  3. That's awesome! I love pocky~ Especially strawberryyyyyyy.
    That OP is so pretty!
    Also Happy Hanukkah!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. My fave pocky is matcha ofc XDDD
      But strawberry is second place!:D

      Thank you sm^^!!

      削除
  4. היה כזה כיףףףף צריך שוב3>

    返信削除