2020年12月21日月曜日

Emi's Bday!🎈💙🎈💙


Yo~
I fell asleep on the couch after I got back home from work. This day was so exhausting We're preparing the Sale and it's so much things we have to do. Today we worked from 7:00~17:15 and tomorrow will probably be the sameT_T
Still I told my self I really wanted to blog today and it will probably give me some energy so here I am

Today I wanted to blog about Emi's birthday!

We met spontaneously on her bday's evening for dinner at Sarona market~ I went home after work and got ready cause I didn't have all my makeup and clothes with me, We met a little late, But it was really fun and Sarona had some Hanukkah and Xmas decorations and it was beautiful! Also it was raining in the afternoon but luckily it stopped so we could hang a little in the street too and take some photos:D
I was really happy to meet her on her birthday and give her the present I got her and was dying to give her already

Before going out~ I went for a Tsu chan rokku style with the combo that I really love of Frill x leather

 

Dress...Tralala
Jacket...Mango (thrifted)
Boots...DollsKill (second hand)
Hat...off brand
Necklaces...Gilfy, BLESS

Wearing my black star  necklace finally!!! I wanted it so muchhhh it feels like a 2008 must have
Also the BLESS necklace I though I lost forver and found recently in a pocket of a shirtXD

Makeup was a little different then usual, I used my Jinny lenses and the lashes are top: Daiso, Botoom: Diamond Lash Cute Eye but the old version where they are lponger and atually cuteT_T


I really love Daiso lashes, The 2 favorite pairs of mine for my recent makeup looks are from Daiso
those are Daiso no.b03 and they are really cute! They are not really long but I feel like the look better on me then very long lashes, Especially cause I'm doing my makeup "droopless" lately w
For more dolly eye maybe the longer is better but for that 2008 makeup those are the best

Close up


Met Emi in Azrieli and we went to Sarona together
First time seeing her new hair and it looks prefect

Kirakira all around



It's my favorite hair that Emi ever had! I love it!




There was also a Hanukkah menorah!

That looked like Tokyo Tower w

Just a casual evening at Akabanebashi






You have no idea how disgusting my hair was w thank god for exte and winter hats


And some more xmas decorations! Look how cute^^



We sat at the market and ate some Chinese food and I gave Emi her present:D
We talked and just chilled there and then we had to go cause as always, I had work the day afterT_T

On the way to the bus station


When I took photos of Emi in the city there was a sudden wind burst w

Piyo & the City



Charisma Sisters<3

We took the bus home together and perapera the whole ride w

Last week we also had another meet at Sarona for Emi's bday but I'll tell you about it in my next post!
Right now I'm dying to take a shower to relief my aching bodyT_T I'm such an ojiisan

Btw, just 1 week until Christmas, Even less!
I really hope the Secret Santa present I sent will get to it's owner on time  Akipoyo is only gonna celebrate Christmas next week (a little late) but on Friday it's my mom's bday so we'll have a fun dinner at my parents house^^ omg I can't wait for the weekend to come already and it's only Monday

Well, Hope your week goes easy and fun and you can enjoy the holiday spirit!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

3 件のコメント:

  1. I love your outfit!!! That's 100% my style **.** I neeeed to get that tralala dress !!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you so muchhh<3
      that's my favorite dress I feel like it's one of those items that you have that every time you see it in your closet you think god I'm so luckyT_T

      削除
  2. You look so amazing!!!! I love this combo too!!!!

    返信削除