2020年12月6日日曜日

Weekends Georgiekajis~

Just a quick post before I start getting ready~ wanted to share some photos from the weekend^^
First, my outfit from Friday, I thought of Reina when I did it

 

Shirt...Forever21
Short...WEGO
Vest...central station tlv
Boots...NEWS
Bag...Cher
Shushu...the drugstore

Point!

Point!
Cher is the official Kuma kei bag We'll have to discuss that

On Friday night we had a family dinner as always, And this time my grandma also came to stay at my parents so it was really nice<3

Some of the veggie dishes they made just for me lol


For dessert my dad brought Turkish ice cream and it was *______________________*

It's probably the best ice cream I've had alongside Haagen-Dazs Brownie Macchiato 

Christmas spirit pajama


Then on Saturday we had a big breakfast with everyone again, Then went to visit my other grandparents and then went back home

Yesterday's outfit


Hoodie...central station tlv
Denim shirt...second hand

all other items are in the first outfit's break down^^ Tried to take as little with me lol


Also when I was putting on the denim shirt I felt like there is something in the pocket, I looked and there was my BLESS necklace I thought I lost like two years ago!!!
Thank god it's silver cause this shirt went through some washings lol and it's still perfect like the day I got itT_________T omg I missed it so much!


Today I took my Christmas tree out finally and at first I didn't know what there I want to decorate it with this year but after I looked at it naked in my living room I knew for sure it has to be retro pop theme! lol how didn't I think of that immediately?
So I looked for some retro pop Christmas trees and it seems like they all use long Santa decoration that looks hilarious, Gonna try and find something lol
the colors will be red, green and yellow so it's the easiest colors to find for xmas decorations, And I already have quite a lot from last year's Aloha themed tree

Tonight there is a GoGo video call and I hope I can make it! I'll have my makeup on anyway so that makes thing easierXD we'll see~

Hope you have a lovely day and week!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

4 件のコメント:

  1. ok first of all, i will never believe that u were thinking of me because i could never be inspo for something so cute 😭😭😭
    second, i can’t wait to see u in the gogo chat!!!

    返信削除
  2. So happy you get to spend time with your family. And omg that ice cream *o*

    返信削除
  3. AAAA u found ur bless necklace
    ?¿?! It's christmas miracle WW So happy for you!!! aLSO THE FIRST GEORGIEKAJI IS SO RANZUKI AND SO PERFETTTTTT I can'tttt
    Those kabochasssss look super yummy T3T tabetaiiii
    btw I love that u now have stablished that bag as ur official kuma kei bag w

    返信削除
  4. לא יכול כבר לחכות לראות אתהעץ עם הקישוטים המכוערים שקנית של הוואן וואניםםם

    返信削除