2020年12月26日土曜日

Emi's Bday meet!🎂🎈



I'm home! Before getting ready for the GoGo Christmas call I wanted to blog about Emi's birthday meet in Sarona!
 


It was a CHO rainy day.. But we decided to meet in Tel Aviv anyway w
We went to Sarona market to eat dinner

My outfit~ Inspired mostly by Tamochin but also the whole 2007~2008 winter trends in general
Dress...Central station tlv
Boots...Yumetenbo
Scarf...Bought in Japan
Bag...SHEIN
Necklace...LOVE💓CHU
Earrings...ParisKids

Also wearing my Salus milky leopard coat


My , Also inspired by the same things lol
I would prefer brown lenses with that make but I wanted a more kirakira feeling



Because it rained so hard 2 second after I left home my hair was ruined:'D

Before

After

I took a cab cause I didn't want to be late but eventually almost everyone were late and I was late too somehow
That's how it is on a storm day in Israel.

Inna & me with our ruined hair

Luckily I could try to fix it a little bit cause Emi got her flat iron with her
Fixing hair is the toilet

It didn't go back to how it was at home sadly, But at least it didn't look AS RIDICULUS as it did
I think w

Emi opening her presents on the restroom floor

Then we found us a table at the market (it's a closed market) and each one got something to eat and we sat there eating dinner^^
Mayu with her dessert pocky

Also my pompom charm was all wet so I tried to brush it w it looked like I felt

We also got Sake for after dinner! It was the unfiltered one again ww

chatting

Emi made her kuma chan a hammock from her mask

Some selfies!
Noy was on the phone w



this so much

AKP!
Happy Birthday Emi<33

Then we also took some outfit pics and random pics as well 





waa


Christmas lights again XD

This is so magialT_T<3






Then Mayu drove Emi and me to our station and we took a bus home;;
Elevator selfie

As it seems, Starting on Sunday we are going into another lockdown THIRD 
ONE!
 It's unbelievable I've been working for like what.. 3 weeks? This is so hard to go from 0 to 100 and then to 0 again and then 100 again and now........ 0 again??? They say it will be 2 weeks but I know that's a lie:{ 
Also the worst thing is we won't be able to celebrate Christmas together??? We were supposed to meet on Thursday!!! I can't believe it

I really hope something good will happened and I don't know.. A miracle T_T uff

Well, Gonna go start doing my makeup! Still don't know what to wear but we'll see..^^

ByeBye and 

Love,

GeorgiePiyo


3 件のコメント:

  1. I hope you all are doing well! you're having your third? We only r in second rn and still are allowed to celebrate christmas with our family, that's crazy.. but I guess that's just how germany is, christmas without family is inhumane and illegal LOL Wish you guys all best, u R and look amazing <33

    返信削除
  2. Aaaah you all look so cute omg! And I've been LOVING your coords lately. It suits you so well and tbh I'm saving all of your pics on pinterest for inspo hahaha sorry that is very cheesy.

    I'm so sad because I think I just missed you on the gogo call 😭😭😭

    All the best on your third lockdown! It feels as if the UK is in a constant lockdown... 😭

    返信削除
  3. You still look amazing even after bad storm. Love these photos!♥
    And I'm sorry to hear that you will be in lockdown again :( If you need anything, please let me know~

    返信削除