2020年12月20日日曜日

Inspo post~ Ranzuki 2008💗Ⓡ



I just got back from today's Akipoyo meet! I don't have much time before I have to go to sleep so I'm just gonna do a quick post

Last night I had no muse and couldn't decide what to wear, So I decided that this morning I'll try to find some inspo in my magazines!
I chose Ranzuki cause it really inspires me lately, It has a lot to do with all the talking Andy & me are doing all day about Suzu and R'gals and 2009 ww
So The magazine I have is the one I got the first time I was in Japan, It's a January 2008 so basically it's more 2007~2008 gal style but I'm really into that as well as 2009~2010
my makeup and hair are very much inspired by those years as well as you might have notices, And alot of the times when I make a look for a meet or something, I think of that specific issue of Ranzuki,  feel like it really shaped the image of gyaru and the perfect gal in my head.
I thought I'll take some photos of my favorite looks from the mag to show you~ Those really inspire me!
 































 Of course there were 100000000000000 more outfits I loved there! I loved them all XD
But those ones I really wanted to pin in the inspo folder in my head specifically w
One of those was also the inspiration for today's outfit kinda.


So here's a list of things I wanna get to create this style of outfits:

Long cardigans (most importantly white) 
Leopard pumps\short boots
Big red muffler
Long t-shirts
Puffy coats (most important is PURPLE but also other colors)
Beige UGG style boots
Long necklaces
Brown engineer boots
Knee high\over knee black boots
Army coat
Ponchos
Starred fishnet tights
Red earmuffs
Royal blue & Purple dresses
Nordic pattern everything


That's all XD

I think I'll check what I can get on SHEIN.. I still need to blog about my last order from there, I really love my gets!
I'll keep you updated if I find anything w

Well, Gonna go check on everyone's  now before I go take off my make and take a shower~ I missed so many posts cause I have no time for anything and I like to read blogs on my laptop

Good night everyone!


Love,

GeorgiePiyo

4 件のコメント:

  1. our R's gals... Oh boy of course I would have picked the same co*des as u did ww
    SO MUCH SUZU!!!!!!
    AND ur wishlist... I'm taking notes!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I swear to god I limited myself with the Suzu co*des cause I mean I posted them on my blog over the years so many times it's embarrassing XDDDD
      At least I have you so we can talk about her endlessly without apologizing ww

      削除
  2. These inspos are so amazing!!! I really need to get hats like these on the photos...like I got no hats at all T.T

    返信削除
  3. You and Andy are seriously make me gonna hunt for more magazines lmaoooo I agree, Ranzuki really got me with their gal looks. I only have one issue as well.

    返信削除