2020年12月23日水曜日

Inspiration post~TRALALA x Komori Jun🎀


I have half an hour before I go to work and I drink coffee to try and wake up
It's still dark outsideT_T
One good way to wake up my mind is to blog!XD So I wanted to share another one of my recent inspirations.

I've been looking a lot at Komori Jun's photos lately, I've always really liked her cause she's super cute and her personality seems so funXD She's can be really goofy yet so elegant and adorable! She's one of the gals that really inspired my current boom of mixing styles and she also made me fall back inlove with Tralala!
So today I wanted to share some of the photos that really inspired me from her modeling to Tralala over the years~ I'll make a proper Jun inspo post soon too:>

First of all, Pink & Black! My favorite combo lately (along with purple x Black btw)
I feel this combo is very 2010 

Plaid everything!


Another important pattern is polka dots in any size and color but most importantly with something x black
In general I really love that Tralala had super girly items but many times they had black in them which can feel very Barbie but not too soft or baby like Liz Lisa
Sometimes I'm really into this baby style co*des but most of the time I prefer the pastel x black or monotone these days
Btw I NEED THIS EXAT DRESS
It's like my pink Tralala dress but in this color way and it's perfect
Those Tralala dresses... They really reminds me of when I started gal and played Poupee Girl all day and my favorite closets had all the Liz Lisa and Tralala and all the Japanese gals had those dressesT_T I really want a monotone oneee
Also this subconsciously inspired my outfit for the last Akipoyo meet apparently w

Stripes are probably the most trendy 2008~2009 trend w but I feel they are not as Tralala as they are the more otona-ppoi styles, But this Tralala co*de is super cute and I LOVE the little vests they threw on everything in those years
And again, Monotone, Black x pastel and especially pink is the most often seen combo

This!!!! inspire me so much
Balloon sleeves, Shirts, Tunics and dresses and even skirts are super trendy in those years and Tralala had A LOT of those balloon style tops, Like Liz Lisa. Again what I really like about them is the simplicity and "everyday" feel they have that allows you to coordinate each item in a few different ways
This top is perfect and a must have for my current style!
Also of course the styling with the polka doll frill skirt is giving it the gal and fun look without being too gakki\otona-ppoi
It's the perfect balance

And some summer co*des presented by Tralala x Jun that I really liked
I love the tshirt x frills, Again like I said, Very casual but very cute



And one last thing, Cute roomwear! All those bare top allinones I really want to get me one She made me wanna have it so much www
And again, Black x other olor cause I feel like in those days black was the most "gal" color along with pink w

Well I really got into it and the time passed so quickly w
I really need to go!
Let me know what you think of this style of posts!^^

See you next time and have a great day!

GeorgiePiyo

6 件のコメント:

  1. wow you are blogging in the morning...4am??? I'd die!! T.T I thought I got it bad having to start working at 6am sometimes but I never had to get up earlier than 5am. Those inspo are super cute! I wish I'd find cute roomwear but nowadays they don't sell anything good and u can't find good 2ndhand...they all are too worn and gross T.T what a pityyy...

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It said 4am?? It was actually 5 am XD I wake up at 5 am every morning to workT_T
      If I had to wake up earlier I'd quit I swear lol it's the hardest in winter when I have to wake up in the dark and when I leave work it's also darkT_T

      And yes IKR?? And the only one I found- for some reason FROM JAPAN said I can't purchase or something??>< uuuuuggghggh

      削除
    2. Haha yes probably bcuz I am from germany it is showing my time zone!? idk LOL.. I have to go to work at 7 but it is also very dark here in the woods...when I am driving the dark trees and the sky have the same colour so everything over the road is just plain black and that's super scary xDD I remember driving a friend who is from the city IN DAYLIGHT and she freaked out cuz it looked scary to her xD

      削除
  2. Oh my gosh I LOVE Tralala so so much!!!! I especially love the third picture you included. I absolutely adore the roomwear as well! I've never heard of this model before but she looks amazing!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yesss the third pic is really you actually! I see you wearing something like that! And this hairstyle could look SUPER cute on you
      u should try it*0*

      And yeah Jun chan was also in popsister later on^^ She's one of the Tsu chan gen like Suzuki Nana<3 I love themT__T<3

      削除
  3. This era of Gal is one of my favorites. I adore Tralala sooooooooooo much! I want to get more pieces~
    Lol why is it every time I read your blog, I want to shop more XD

    返信削除