2020年12月12日土曜日

AZU inspiration post~ マイブーム💥



Lately Akichu made a blog post about her inspirations, Now I want to make an inspo post as well! But I feel I have to dedicate a whole post to Azu since I'm really inspired by her lately! So get ready for a lot of pics lolol

Fukushima Azusa~AZU

 She was model for Egg for a while, Image student at Blea and shopstaff at Daisy!
Her style is super diverse from Amekaji to himekaji to rokku, Just what I love right now!

Modeling for Buzz Spunky~



And for some other brands here and there~ Not sure what brand this is but...

She had simple outfits but they all look so on point and cool!

















THIS LOOK!!!!


Her makeup is really cool she rarely used big dolly CL she usually wore natural or very bright ones
It gave me a lot of inspiration with my new like gray lenses!















This is a really cool look that she had! Made her stand out a lot when she took pics with other gals even other Egg models
I love the super pink cheeks and lips!



Of yeah and forgot to say she was also DJ!




This is also A LOOK!!!


Her make*_*

I need baby pink UGGs

She looks a little (or a lot) like Nicorun sometimes! Especially with straight bangs
Makes me wonder if she was also Hafu, She looks kinda hafu..









Another one of this cool makeup look










I love this





No lenses~ Gives a better look at the makeup tbh
I like it

THIS!!!!! I wanna recreate!!!!!











She also had an orange blush boom which I really like
And another point- She rarely did a droop in her eyeshape

I miss those phones




This is how I wanna dress like

She was P E R F E C T !!! So very inspiring
Of course all the pics are from like.. 2009~2011 or something like that
💥My BOOM
I don't think I wrote specifically about my recent boom so maybe I should do it now (shortly XD)


As you know my favorite gal styles are usually oldschool, And for so long my boom was 1999, And it will probably be like that again and forever w
But every year when fall is coming and then winter, My preferences change and the clothes and makeup I want are from later years (2008~2010 usually)
My main inspo taken from: Tsubasa, Suzu, Ikemegu and Yumachi. First 3 were the ones that made me fall in love with gyaru in the first place, Back in 2008-2009 I used to be ADDICTED to their blogs (with Tsu chan even earlier) and they created the perfect GAL image for me and how I want to be.
I feel like every year or two I go back to the "roots" of my gal journey and make another step to become my image of the perfect gal, I feel like every time this boom is rising again I improve my style from the previous time, And I believe there will always be more to improve in. That's why being a gal is never boring for me!
So yeah right now it's a def boom alert and I already went deep into it lolol as you might have noticed w
Also I really enjoy playing with my hair (I wanna thank Emi for the perfect haircut and Innu for the perfect exte), I go back to wearing more girly styles after a really long time cause I feel like with short hair it doesn't look as girly and it feels more comfortable to me. And if I do want long hair I have exte and I can take them off whenever~ It sounds stupid but it really is an important thing for me!

So I don't want to go on and on and bore you lol so I'll just end here and I'll do more inspo posts in the future where I talk a little about my boom every time!

What is your winter BOOM

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

4 件のコメント:

  1. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HERRRRRRRRRRRRR
    Like she really does he have the perfect amount of everything and aa her makeup!!!! I love how her lips are always super light and heavy blush
    THANK U SO MUCH FOR THISSSS

    返信削除
  2. Omg I remember her!!! She was part of the reason I really got interested in Gal. Cause in all honesty, it was this era and random pics of Kaa-tan that I fell in love. And here I am XD
    I also think that old blogger Nino also was a huge fan of Azu.
    Thank you for this post! Full of amazing inspo~ I think I'm just gonna grow my hair again for a little bit XD Seeing this era of Gal makes me want long hair♥
    I should continue my inspo style posts~

    返信削除
  3. Wow, she's so perfect ffs
    Her makeup is right up my alley - with almost NO droop lol
    and the fact that she changed styles a lot makes me feel better cuz I cannot stay put either lolololol I like everything T_____T

    返信削除
  4. אין דבר שאני אוהב יותר מדוגמניות שיש להם כל מיני סגנונות לקחת מהם השראה!!!
    היא מושלמת, היא חומה, היא דייג'יי????
    אין יותר

    返信削除