2020年12月22日火曜日

Christmas Tree..🎄





It's 3 days before Christmas and I wanted to show you our Christmas tree!
I decorated it 2 weeks ago already lol

So every year I choose a theme for the tree, Last year it was Aloha and the year before it was all pink and fluffy, So this year to fit the style of our home I decided to do it retro style!
 

I went for the traditional red, Gold and green, And I found some really cute retro pop decorations!

Also I made a small tree for Kve

I put it next to his hobo box w


YAY!


I think the tree looks really good in our living room cause it's all red and green anyway w

And the best part-
Noy made a special xmas decoration for me! And it's perfecttttttttttttt

No words can describe how much I love itXDDD
Thank you for supporting my obsession love, Noy!:D


Tomorrow I work a split shiftT_T I work in the morning from 7~10 and then I come back to work at 18:00~23:00 T_T my god
Yesterday and today were HARD my body all hurt from carrying so many things and running for 10.5 hours :'D
Well, At least my second FRIL order is on it's way and also my Secret Santa present is here! I need to go and pick it up hopefully tomorrow!

Gonna go clean my room before I go to sleep cause I literally can't find anything there anymore w w
I hope I'll have time to blog tomorrow but still don't know;-; We'll see~ So until my next post, Have a lovely week!


Love,

GeorgiePiyo

6 件のコメント:

  1. That deco noy made is so cool XDD that tiny pink tree is so me, I'd sit next to it with the cat lolol

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Lolll yeah I love pink Christmas decorations^^ But this year went for something different and I love it as muchXD

      削除
  2. Your Christmas tree is so pretty! It's so cute that you created one for you cat as well. I'm loving that decoration Noy made hahaha

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you so muchhh<333
      And yeas I had this tiny tree from years ago when I loved in a 1 room apartment and had no space XDD

      削除
  3. I love your tree!!! And you made one for the baby how cute XD And he has a hobo box XDDD

    返信削除
    返信
    1. hahahahaaaa thank you!XD
      He loves that box
      I want to buy him a bed but he usually just sleep in our bed when we're there and in the box when we're out lol so I wonder if he would even use the bed or what w

      削除