2020年12月19日土曜日

New Friend~💕



I'm home, After a weekend at my parents house~
Tomorrow is my day off so it's a long weekend, Yay! Also tomorrow I meet Akipoyo

So about today's post 
Lately I've been talking to a sweet girl, Her name is Milly and even though I knew her a little from cons and stuff we never really talked, But lately she told Emi and me that she's into gyaru and I was so happy and surprised, Cause she was into that for a long time and we never knew! For me it's always such a blessing to know someone in Israel who is into gyaru So a couple of weeks ago we met all 3 of us^^

My outfit minus the black tights that I added last minute 

Blouse...Grip
Skirt...DonDon Down
Boots...Zara
Coat...got from my grandma
Hat...TOPTEN

After work I did my makeup at Dizi, I forgot how mendokusai this is w
Also putting my exte there lol so uncomfortable XD
Then I met Emi at Rothchild boulevard


Went to check if the Izakaya is open
It wasn't T_T 
But on the way we saw this w it's a Sabich place, Sabich is an Iraqi kind of food it's eggplant, egg and tahini (and more) in a pita and there are a lot of sabich places in Israel, So this one place put plushies of eggplant and egg in their window and the egg is Gudetama!XDD I love it

While waiting for Milly I got matcha latte at Oomai<3


Then Milly arrived and we all went back to Oomai to get something to eat! We got sushi and strawberry cheese cakes!



We sat on the floor outside mcdo and ate but they kicked us from there w 
Luckily it was after we finished eating so we ate our dessert at the regular place on Rothchild near the bank and we just sat there and talked and it was really fun!
Milly and I talked about our Japan memories lol her stories are WILD

Then we took some photos~

Cockroach Emi



Another Cute! girls of town fake photoshoot


w

3>



Wat


Some Charisma Sisters content




Showing off our nails
...



It took us 34983498 years to take this photo lol I don't even remember whyXDD


Milly is so pretty



Then it became pretty late and we had to go home I had work the morning afterT________T
I really want to meet again!! Next time we have to do an Alba Rosa coat meet cause it's already cold enough for that!

I still need to figure out what I'm wearing tomorrow and take a shower so I end here~ see you in my next post!


GeorgiePiyo

8 件のコメント:

  1. Aaaaa How CuTe?!?!?!?! I can't wait to see her gyatu evolution

    返信削除
  2. Awh yay I'm so happy to hear that you've made a new gal friend! 😍 esp one that's in your area! I wish there were more people interested in gal near where I live. I absolutely love all of your photos! You're all so cute!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you so much my love<333
      It's like once in a few years that there's a new gal on the block XD Israel is a really small place so not many gals here ww but that's also a good thing cause it means you know every single person that is into it XD

      削除
  3. Your outfits look amazing!! I wish there were any gals close to me
    T.T

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you sm<3333333
      I wish we all lived close to each other ugh why isn't there a gal country so we can all go and live there together
      A gal island XD

      削除
  4. That's amazing!!!! I know she's gonna be in good hands with you gals♥
    You all look so gorgeous *o*
    All of the food you got looks so good. And that Sabich place sounds really good!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you sm<3 I really want to meet her again already!

      And omg Sabich is one of my favorite foods w every Saturday I eat it at my grandparents house XDD

      削除