2020年12月17日木曜日

Akipoyo meet 12月9日🎄



Omg is it happening?? Am I posting??
FINALLY
And I almost didn't btw cause I opened my laptop and found that all my tabs were shut down
If you know me, You know it's an existential crisis for me but I managed to not lose it somehow...
Today I wanted to blog about last weeks Akipoyo meet!
I meant to blog sooner BEFORE we have another meet but oh well;; 
So While I was getting ready, I got my package from fril!!!! It was very unexpected and I tried the stuff on and decided to change my outfit last minute lol

This what I did eventually~

Tunic...teany
Shorts...thrift shop
Shoes...Zara
Hat...central station
Bag...got from Nettan
Accessories...BLESS, Aliexpress

I loooove this tunic so much! I bought it cause of Tsu chan XD That's def my favorite look that I did lately!

My  that day was Tsu inspired anyway so it went well:

Top lashes are from Daiso (my faves) and bottoms are my current faves Diamond Lash Nudy Eye~ Also those brown lenses cause I don't have Honey Wing lenses (yet:P) 

On the bus omw

 

I got to the central station and met Innu & Noy, We went to look at some shops while waiting for Emi

Christmas everywhere



Then we took the bus to Jaffa to see the big Christmas tree they have in the city center every year~

But also this year they had big lightened dreidels for Hanukkah


I always have one photo like this

Taking turns

So many lights!




After taking pics with the dreidels we went to get some food
Noy and I bought chees sambusak<3

We ate and then went back to where all the lights were put, On the way we saw those cute snow balls! They were really big and you needed to push with your foot to make the snow fly and swirl! 


Then the treeeeeeeee

Innu taking pic with me taking a pic



Getting ready

Always need to fix your makeup
I hate those masksXD

Yay!


There was Arabic music on the background the whole time so of course I  had to
In between photos XD

I'm officially addicted to shamelessly and badly edit the Cute! logo on my photos


O_O

Took a photo with Kiirypu


Panda PiyoBerry!

~~

It got really cold.. Just a few more photos with the beautiful treeXD



Then we sat there and looked through the old Israblogs of Mayu & me lol the way I'm still a FANGIRL of the same things for a decade!
And it turns out I'm blogging for 15 years:,D I can't believe it

Oh and unrelated but worth mentioning we saw a HUGE cat at some store

And a tiny dog (that's Mayu)

Emi and me didn't take any selfies together next to the tree:( So we took some with a tree that was in some shop on the way to the bus w



It was really fun and the Christmas feeling was so nice! I love to go to Jaffa at this time of the year it's so pretty with the lights!


This week I'm working full time again so I don't have a lot of time to blog this sucks
Even though I also don't have time cause I'm meeting friends and going out which is a good thing w 
But also I need to go to sleep as early as I can cause I have to be at work at 7~8 am ugh
And I still need to blog about the meet with Milly, PiyoChu birthday date, Another AKP meet and my gets from FRIL & SHEIN!! T_T Whennnnnnnnnnn

Well, I better get going now, Still have things I need to do and as I said I need to go to sleep as early as I can~
So see you on my next post and I wish you all a great weekend!

Byeki~~

GeorgiePiyo

14 件のコメント:

  1. guess how many of these pictures i saved.... 100%
    you are the 2020 tsubasa, our ultimate charisma gal

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Omg this compliment is to much to be trueT__________T Forever my dream to be Tsu chan<\3

      削除
  2. אני קקיפו אבל תודה 😂
    היה ממש כיףףף❤❤❤

    返信削除
    返信
    1. שקט שםםםםםםםםXD אתה קיריפו ומושלם בלי קשר

      削除
  3. אני קקיפו אבל תודה 😂
    היה ממש כיףףף❤❤❤

    返信削除
  4. תמיד שוכחים להצטלם עם הצלם(-。-;)
    בכלל היה ממש כיף!!♡

    返信削除
    返信
    1. בכלל באמת:( אנחנו מאכזבים את האנשים שמצפים.. לא חבל?

      削除
  5. Tsuchan!!!!!!!!!! You know I died with this co*de of yours
    AND BTW... YOU'VE BEEN BLOGGING FOR 15 YEARS?¿?¿?¿ WWWWWWOOOOW?¿?¿

    返信削除
    返信
    1. If that doesn't mean I'm OLD I don't know what is XD

      削除
  6. You are all so beautiful and goals *-* and yea I noticed you're blogging for soo long...gotta check all posts xD

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Sankyuuuuuu~~~T_T<3
      I wish my Israblog was still available;; So many memories are erased<\3

      削除
  7. Have I really been reading your blog for almost as long as that?! I'm so glad you're still blogging ;o;
    This was such an amazing post! I look forward to your holiday posts every year! You gals are so gorgeous~
    Also what is chees sambusak?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Omg that's the sweetest comment ever thank you so so so sooooooooo much for always being so sweet and supportive T_T<3333

      削除
    2. aaaah and yes yes it's a cheese sambusak:DDDDDDDDDDD the BEST

      削除