2020年12月2日水曜日

AKPmeet!💋



 we have an Akipoyo meet so I thought while I'm having my morning coffee and before I start getting ready I' can post about the last meet we had last week^^ Or was is two weeks ago? Time is very confusing to me right now lol

My look for the meet~ Point of fashion was my new lips necklace (Akipoyo yay), Went on a rokku ish look

Shirt...Nakano Broadway
Skirt...Central station TLV
Boots...Second hand Dollskill
Scarf...was my sister's
Bag...
Accessories...Central station TLV

Point!

And most important point w

 

Also took my ANAP kiss tote bag to match it (and to carry my coat)

We met on Allenby street in front of this really cool shop that the guy who own it makes accessories and other cool stuff from old toys

Then we went to Bezalel market and Inna found a photo of herself lol

From there we continued on Allenby street until we got to Rothschild street where we planned to get food and sit


Stopping at some shops on the way

Lonely in gorgeous

When we got to Rothschild everyone got food

Waiting for Innu to get her burger~

At Oomai choosing a drink

This is so cute! We got it to try it's an unfiltered sake

Nana x2 (Innu is the real Nana I'm just a knockoff)


Then we went to the place where we always sit in front of the bank lol
Innu and I had the sake and it was really strong but it was cool! I wanna buy it again^^

KP!

We did some parapara to keep us warm





Me forgetting all the moves

Parapara allstars w


With My minnie<3



It got reaaaally cold at that point 

Then while we were sitting Emi showed up lol ofc she woke up a minute before she cameXD This reminds me I need to call her soon to try and wake her up

While looking for something in my bag I suddenly found..

Brand new panties wtf I bought them ten thousand years ago but I didn't use this bag in so long and I literally forgot I ever got those

Akipoyo meets be like

Some cool pics taken by Emi~

Who wants to add the CUTE! Girls of town Logo?

PiyoChu
 Emi looks like Park Bom


Then everyone had to leave but Emi really arrived just an hour before lol so we decided the party isn't over XD Emi and me walked from where we were sitting and half the way to my house lol this is A LOT by walking but we had fun just chatting and strolling just a nice sanpo in the rain in the streets of Tel Aviv

Then we got to my apartment and did the usual nonsense lol Hatul came home and he was kinda drunk and it was  funnyXD

Today we plan to meet at Dizi and get some food and then go and sit in the park to have a little picnic for lunch~ then maybe we'll go to Bezalel market, There are a few things I really want to get*_*

Today's look is completely different lol very pink and pastel but one of the things I love about the gals of 2009 golden era is that they could wear one day all   and the other all , Like Tsu chan my queen forever I remember that from reading her blog and I was like wow she can really pull of everythingT_T<3

So anyway, I should get ready and all Emi lol
Wish me luck!

Have a great day everyone!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

2 件のコメント:

  1. seeing your akp meets makes me so sad because we can’t get together like this in america 。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。
    u looked so gorgeous like always! i’m glad u guys always can have so much fun together ♡

    返信削除
  2. Rokku!Georgie *o* I loooooove~
    And yes, getting super strong Nana vibes from you and Inna! I hope one day I can visit you guys and hang out <3
    Also that shop with all those accessories♥ One day I should have you shop for me XD

    返信削除