2020年12月1日火曜日

CL are hereeee❕❕


Hiiiiiiii

My lenses are finally here!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I'm so excited omg
I didn't get new lenses in a long time and especially not cool ones like the ones I got this time My last CL orders were from Klenspop, Which I really like, but they don't have some of the lenses I wanted so I decided to order from SolutionLens again like I used to


They arrived after 3 weeks which is a little longer then Klenspop but I guess that's not that bad
This is what arrived in the package:

They have this deal when you buy 2 pairs and get 1 pair for free which is really cool so I have 3 new pairs!

The ones I'm mostly excited about are the Princess Mimi cause I used to have them years ago and I LOVED them so much! I can't wait to try them with my current makeup~~~~ I also got 2 new CL that I never tried before, Brown ones and light gray ones and I'm super curious to try them!
They arrived just in time for tomorrows AKP meet!

 I was at home all day cause I had some things to do around the house and this guy came to look at the roof cause we had water falling down inside the apartment last time it rained >< Hope it will be fixed soon

 Veggy curry<3

And some random photos from todayXD

Kve looks hilarious I cannot








We lost it a little bit

Well, gonna go and try to pick tomorrow's outfit now, And hopefully do my hairO_O I'm totally not ready lol

Have a lovely evening

love,

GeorgiePiyo

1 件のコメント: