2020年12月11日金曜日

💜Charisma Sisters Date!💜

 



So as I mentioned in my last posts, I started working againX_X
Dizi is open (Basically all the malls are open for now) so I got back to work on Thursday and I worked today too~ It was......... Pretty rough But I'm sure I'll get used to it quickly w
I'm kinda tired and I think I'm gonna go to sleep early tonight (woke up at 5:30 amT_T) But I HAD to make a post today cause I already have like...... 34983098503 posts waiting??
So today I wanted to tell you about the day Emi came to visit me!

First of all I wanted to share this here and I forgot but...
HOW CUTE IS THIS??

Emi drew Akipoyo and this is so cuteeeeeeeeee

She also made each one an Avatar~ Thank for the little George inside my heart (like irl)

Look!


So that day I was looking through my 2008 Popteen and I saw this photo of Tsu chan, And so I decided to try to do her makeup~

That's not the photo that was in my magazine but it's the same make from the same era~ My fave Tsu chanT_T

Base make~


Tadaa!
I wish I had a honey color CL but those brown ones will do

I used just pink highlighter as blush and I think it looks really cute

Unfortunately pretty soon my eyes started to hurry so I took off the CL, Luckily this is a makeup style that looks cute without lenses as well

Used my YSL lip tint

And my outfit! Also inspired by Tsubasa!

I love those shoes ww
Cardigan...Zara
Tshirt...Duras
Skirt...Pull&Bear
black tights
Boots...Backs x Gilfy x Tsubasa
Accessories...Fake Vivienne Westwood


Me and Emi went to take some pics outside but it was raining like crazy so we just took them in the entrance of my building lol


:D






Then we ate dinner, Emi ordered take out w

And while sitting in my kitchen we started sketching
Self portrait without makeup

And out boyfriends
Both looks EXACTLY like irl

Then Hatul came home
He put a piece of cheese on my nose cause he said I was a turkey T_T

It was raining like crazy the whole time and I had some water in the kitchennnnnn it was crazy
Then when Emi was about to leave we also found out there is no running water in any room omg??
 When she went to the car she called me and said she saw there was an explosion in one of the pipes and she could see it from the entrance, Turns out it was the lead pipe of the building and everyone didn't have water until the next dayT_T God the storm was wild


Let me be bitter for another moment or two, You don't have to read this w
I have suuuuuuuuch a stomach ache!

 Thinking of going to take a shower and immediately to bed, The only thing is I don't want this day to end cause then the weekend will also end quickly CRISIS
We'll see, Maybe the pain killer I took will help soon:X

Well I wish you all a lovely weekend and see you next time!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

7 件のコメント:

  1. i love your tsu-chan makeup, it suits you perfectly !! (^_−)−☆

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you so muchT_T Is black all around the new trend? I think we can say it is lol
      We're all obsessing over the inspo albums in GoGo ww

      削除
  2. Ommmggggggg your style is so amazing!!!!! LOVE♥LOVE♥LOVE
    I'm also trying to do more of this eyemake style. Not as close all around but more like Kanako-chan <3 I've been bit by the Amekaji bugggggggg

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you so muchhhhhh<333
      Amekaji is addicting isn't it?? And Kanako<3333 The boyish Amekaji is the best!!!

      削除
  3. the supin "self portrait" and both ur boyfriendssss wW that's the best part of this post

    返信削除
  4. I stg your blog gives me reasons to keep at this <3 love you Georgie!

    返信削除
  5. כנראה היה המפגש האחרון שלנו אל תוך הלילה לתקופה הקרובה ;;;;;;;;;
    לפחות לאט לאט הכל נפתח ונוכל להיות יפים בחוץ

    返信削除