2020年12月9日水曜日

Miniso x Sanrio コラボ🎀



I just got the announcement that I'm going back to work starting tomorrow~
The shop will open from Friday and tomorrow the coordinators will have to do all the preparations for that. I'm not too sure how I feel, It's gonna be weird having this stressful life again, And Also I hope that opening all the malls won't lead to another lockdown (it probably will) idk
Anyway, I won't have time to blog as frequent as I do now but I'm gonna try my best!

Today we have an Akipoyo meet and I have 2 options for outfit I'm not sure which one to pickkk
They are both pretty Christmassy cause we're going to see the big tree in Jaffa~ What should I pick??


Yesterday in my post I mentioned that I..
Got my items from Miniso!!


They got here so quickly that's amazing!
So like I mentioned in my previous post, Miniso, Which is a Japanese $ store that has stores in Israel, Came with a Sanrio collaboration!!!
Isn't that the coolest?? And the stuff are super cute too!
I wanted everything but I had to limit myself cause I wanted stuff for presents as well:P 
Here is what I got!

My Melo big makeup bag, I need it for makeup storage on my table

Some Sanrio tissues! I always wanna get cute tissues especially for winter days lolol and those were super cheap!!

My Melo storage box that is also going to be on my makeup table

And this not Sanrio yet super cute strawberry table cloth for our living room!

I'm so happy with those I can't wait to get more stuff from Miniso now!
And I still have some money on my gift card:D But I an use it only in the actual shop so I hope I can go there soon~
Now Daiso needs to come up with something really good to compete with that:P


Also wanted to share some outfit that I wore!
Went with my friend Naama to eat ice cream one sunny Friday~

Ice ream date means of course ice cream outfit

Ichigo-Banana
Tshirt...Dizi
Overall...MarpleQ
Shoes...Primark
Bag...Kinji
Accessories...off brand, hand made

Point!

we went to this new ice place called Lulu&CO. (cocolulu w)

They basically mix icecream with cereals and that is so gooooooood XDD



Of course I took something peanut butter flavored:P With bamba<33 my love


It was really big and we couldn't finish itXD But we enjoyed just sitting and talking and in the end I lost track of time and missed my last bus
I forgot it's winter time and the buses on Friday's end so early cause of Shabbat
Btw if you didn't know, Not so fun fact about Israel- We have no public transportation on weekends (Friday and Saturday) during Shabbat. It enters in a certain time (around 3~5 depends on the time of year) on Friday and then it ends around the evening of Saturday. Anyway, During that time everything that is Kosher is closed, And no public transportation. In some cities it means you're really stuck at home but in Tel Aviv there are a lot of things that are open on Shabbat cause there are a lot of tourists there~
It's not fun lol the only time of the week when you don't work and all the places you can hang in are closed + if you don't own a car you can't go anywhere
But there are always cabs, Though they are more expansive on weekends
ANYWAY XD
I got lost in my bitterness lol

Tonight I have to sleep pretty early cause tomorrow I start at 8:00 (at least it's not the usual 7 am). It's gonna be so weird not to wake up whenever I want, Even though I never wake up so late, At least I can go to sleep at what time I feel like, And now I'm gonna have to count my sleeping hours againT_T I have that. That's the main thing that mothers me with going back to work, That it's gonna be so stressful. But at least one stress I had for those two months, The financial stress, Will be relieved. This is something to be happy about too.

Well, I feel like I ramble way too much on that post so gonna end here w

I wish you a wonderful day!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

5 件のコメント:

  1. your ice cream coord is so cute i could eat u up lol
    good luck at work tomorrow!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank yoooooooouT_T<3
      Work had been tough but at least I'll have money lol telling myself that every 5 seconds on the shift w

      削除
  2. I love the colors!!! So perf for ice cream <3
    Good luck with everything opening up. Hope everything goes well.
    I never knew that about Israel! But it makes sense since there's always a tourist city XD

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank yoooou<3
      And yeah Israel is a really weird place I feel lol I mean for us things look normal but then at some point you like.. realize that the norms are weird XD

      削除
  3. למה לא רשמת שרצינו להרוג את אחד והשני באותו יום שהלכת לגלידה??? ✌(-‿-)✌
    ואני רוצה כבר לקנות עוד דברים ממניסו למרות שקניתי כמעט הכל

    返信削除