2020年12月3日木曜日

今日のCo*De🐻



 I went to meet my friend Ligal in Tel Aviv~ We met at Dizengoff square and just walk along Dizengoff street and chat^^

This was today's outfit~ It was kinda warm so I was wearing a T-shirt thinking it will be ok but even then I was too hot on my way to the bus station lol wtf Israel



Tshirt...H&M
Overalls...
Shoes...NEWS
Bag...
Shushu...eBay

Today's point of fashion was Kumatan~


I had yugurt with fruits and Halva 

Yesterday after the Akipoyo meet Emi and me wanted to take the bus home but on the way we saw Daiso was still open so I had to get a few things w
Big table mirror and room air freshener that smells PERFECT

Some kitchen stuff~~ The bear container omg!!!!!!!1 It's so cuteT_T

There were more things I wanted but.. next time lol

Dizi is already decorated for Christmas and it's so nice




We don't actually celebrate Christmas in Israel (well some do) but in the last few years it became something that gets attention feels a little like in Japan when they just do it for the decorations lol
Anyway it's really nice and gives you dokidoki feeling

Well that's pretty much it for this post, Just a short one for today. I might blog about the Akipoyo meeting on the weekend^^

Good night

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

4 件のコメント:

  1. I remember when u finally got that bag, u always wear it so well

    返信削除
  2. I'm so jealous of your Daiso .・゚゚・(/ω\)・゚゚・. Haha but in seriousness the yoghurt looks super good and so do you, what a cute code ♡♡♡

    返信削除
  3. Wahhhh I wish it was nice and warm here. It's mostly rainy and cold. I miss the summer ;_;

    返信削除
  4. kuma kei, that's all I'm going to say w

    返信削除