2020年12月28日月曜日

GM~




So.. Israel is in a third lockdown
I wrote in my last post that I'm only working on Sunday and then going into lockdown but yesterday at work they told us that some of us will work this week until Thursday. It's because they are rebuilding our branch in Dizi which is the old concept of Zara, And turn it into the new concept that the company has in Europe and some of the stores in Israel. It means we need to pack the WHOLE store I have no idea how it's gonna be like but the 2 things that are good in that: No consumers and No uniforms.
I was actually pretty pissed when they told me that I still have to come to work this week cause I spent then whole weekend convincing myself that it's ok that I'm gonna be at home again and tried to find the good things about it and all, And now I need to do the opposite again, After I already did that 3 weeks ago.


This is really hard for me tbh, All the changed every 2 seconds
But I try....
My best...
:'D

Also my secret Santa present has arrived, And I can't go and pick it from the post office cause I have to be at work every day from 8~17! I need to see on what day they are open until late and I can make it after workT_T Don't worry secret Santa your present is here though!!<3

Also, wanted to blog yesterday about the GoGo Xmas call but I sat in the kitchen with my laptop and Hatuli was there too and we somehow got carried away with a game that Hatul is playing a 90s song and I need to recognize it as fast as I can (like 1~5 seconds) and I was doing ok, The whole playlist was very MTV and Hatul was mad at me for not recognizing some Backstreet Boys and I told him ok if you want me to be better put songs that were on VH1 cause I was always a dad and that's what I was watching
And if you wanna see something real special let's play the game with the Beatles
We did and I got the songs at like 0.1 seconds and Hatuli said I am a crazy person but idc:D

 Well, anyway, This was another "I wanna wake up so I ramble on my blog at 6 in the morning" post
I hope I didn't bore you too much and I promise to blog about something interesting tonight


Have a great day everyone<3

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

4 件のコメント:

  1. אפרוח המסכן שלייייי אוף למה זארה חראות!!
    אני ממש מקווה שתסיימו את זה בהקדם ותוכל לנוח ולהתעסק בדברים שישמחו אותך
    ובלי קשר המשחק עם חתולי נשמע ממש כיפי והוא צודק אתה באמת איש משוגעXD
    מתגעגע המון;;;;

    返信削除
  2. Sad you have to go into another lockdown :c I think the whole of the UK will go into one soon. I would of been so annoyed too thinking you could relax but have to go work D:

    返信削除
  3. I wish you all best..at least it's only 4 days that u have to work ://

    返信削除
  4. I'm so sorry, hun! All I can tell you is to just do what you can. It will somehow be okay!
    Also those music games are always fun. I do better with 90s ones than a lot of other times XD

    返信削除