2020年12月8日火曜日

Co☆De & GETS



Last night we saw on the news that Israel might go on a night lockdown starting this week. The stupid decision is- They will open all the malls and shopping places buy on 6 pm we all get into lockdown.. Have you ever heard something so stupid? I have no words
So right now I'm waiting for any new regarding my work place; I still don't know if I go back to work or not, And if I do, when? It's all very stressing
Today I was pretty anxious cause of all that so I went to run some errands that I will have no time to do after I go back to work.

Tshirt...Shimamura
Shirt...Dosch
Pants...Edwin
Shoes...off brand
Necklaces...off brand

Messy hair

Point of fashion- Boyish

I went to the post office to collect a package that came and it was this Tshirt!!!!!!
FINALLY

I wanted it so much and now that it arrived I'm gonna order another one with the Dark Horse logo (should I get it in orange?) I'm so happy I can't wait to wear it
But who knows when it will be now that we go into lockdown
Also I went to the thrift store that is close to my house after forever I haven't been there and I didn't really expect to find anything but then I found two things that I wanted like.. ASAP!!!
First of all, fake leather jacket that is so cool and over size and omg it's perfect!!!!!!!!
I was planning this leather x fuwafuwa code and needed this exact jacket! And it was of course super cheap as well!!

Also I fond those cute shorts! They are customized by the previous owner
I ordered denim shorts with black lace from FRIL but they were cancelled and I couldn't find another one in my size, So I thought I'll just add lace to some denim shorts I have, But now look at that! Someone did it for me!XD I can't believe it

I also went to the drugstore to get some stuff we needed and there was a sale for this hair treatment and I got it for only 10 nis, This is crazy
I can't wait to try it

Then I came home and did some house chores and then we made pancakes and ate them for dinner
The first ones got a little burnt but still good lolol

While writing this post I got messages that there are news about the lockdown- for now the night lockdown is cancelled, But they still might open the malls. Kill me if I understand anything
So my boss just sent me a voice message telling me the coordinators might have to come to work tomorrow to organize the collections and all, That if we actually open on Thursday
We'll see
Anyway I plan to meet Akipoyo tomorrow I don't care if I work or not! That's the only that keeps me going lol

Of and great news! I got my Miniso order yesterday! They came out with a Sanrio collaboration! Isn't that super cool?? Those are the things I ordered:



And also this cute strawberry table cloth cause why not
I ordered a few more things but they are not for myself:P
I'll take pics and blog about my gets when I have time tomorrow or something^^
I really want to order more from there cause it's soooooooo cute! Or maybe, If the malls are open. I will actually go there tomorrow lol

Well, I'll go pick my outfit for tomorrow's meet
See ya!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

7 件のコメント:

  1. TAT
    THAT night lockdown sounds as random as the half lockdown thing we have here T_T THAT SUCKS!!! I hope the situation gets better quick so we can all go back to our normal life

    On a happier note, love ur gyaruo co*De super cute T3T!!!!!!!!
    AND yes thrifting is the best I love ur gets ( and I'm happy u found the lacey shorts at lastttt)

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yesssss it's so funny I found them after I told you I'll make it myself cause my orders were cancelled w maybe I do have luck XD (??w)

      削除
  2. your boyish looks are always so cool, one of my favorite things from u

    it’s always the best feeling when u find exactly what you need from the thrift store! it’s like it was placed there just for u
    can’t wait to see your leather/fuwa code!! (*☻-☻*)

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you sm it means the worldT_T

      And yes! I buy a lot of shit all the time w especially in the thrift stores but sometimes it's like sent from heaven and it make you feel less guilty about spending the money XD

      削除
  3. Omg that sucks. I hope things will be better this time around. I'm so frustrated with covid too.
    That's a really cool George shirt! Can't wait to see you coord with it!
    And I'm in love with all of your gets. Especially that Sanrio stuff~

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you so much!
      For now the lockdown is cancelled but tomorrow never knows as they say lol

      I want to get more sanrio x miniso stuff before they are sold outtttttt god I wish they also had some kitchen stuff but oh well

      削除
  4. עם הגטס!!!!!!!!!
    חייב לעשות קוד שאתה עם המעיל השחור ואני עם הבז'

    返信削除